Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryangriffon

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Siren V2 22mm (Black)
Selling Price :- R280
Condition :- Excellent but lost original drip tip!
Age of the item :- About 6 months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Johannesburg
Delivery/Collection :- Delivery or collection at buyers cost
Reason for sale:- $IMG_20180712_172119.jpg IMG_20180712_172222.jpg
Add a picture here :-

Batteries - you need to include its specs and a picture

Last edited:
MmMm @Spongebob, I hear you about the drip dip. It was cool but I dont know what I did with them as I use a pipe stem! I will look around again. I will sell for R300 which I think is a good price... And I'll find a nice drip tip for it. Maybe have a suitable @hands...

MmMm @Spongebob, I hear you about the drip dip. It was cool but I dont know what I did with them as I use a pipe stem! I will look around again. I will sell for R300 which I think is a good price... And I'll find a nice drip tip for it. Maybe have a suitable @hands...
Sorry to photobomb your thread. Original drip tips are a metal tube with a plastic/delrin ? rim, not the most comfortable or conducive if you have a habit of bumping teeth like me. But the Nautilus drip tip works great on it, as would any other good aftermarket drip tip. Hands tip would be a absolute winner!
3C17758B-3BFA-4FCD-86E3-E3AB002A745C.jpeg
Dibs on that drip tip in your picture if you decide to go with something else @Ryangriffon for this sale, and having Hands driptips lying around without sharing is a no no! Share the love. If you need / want to get rid of some because you are not going to use them please pm me, I need one or two good ones!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back