Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have tried many Mech Mods and eventually gave up with them because of the bottom button system... I dislike that intensely and it feels so wrong... I didn't see the point of a mech mod when all these electronic mods were getting more powerful... but once I switched to REO's and started to understand the quality of vape one gets from a simple device set up correctly I wondered if there would be a mech mod that satisfy me... I was really tempted to get an Atmizoo but for some reason I never pulled the trigger.

Then @Andre found one that he thought would be of interest and sent me to this web site http://www.vapeart.gr/vapeart/

Like I sometimes do I don't pay close attention so I ended up ordering the 18350 Tube and not the 18650 that I wanted and I have to say this is so cute... and is now my Stealth Vape set up! I have ordered the 18650 tube subsequently.

The Sirius II with Maria!
SiriusII-1.jpg

Size comparison with an 18650!
SiriusII-2.jpg

Size comparison with a bottle of Menthol Ice!
SiriusII-3.jpg

Beautiful Greek engineering!
SiriusII-5.jpg

Logo etc.
SiriusII-6.jpg

Taken apart.
SiriusII-7.jpg

It produces a wonderfully smooth vape using the Russian. The button takes some getting used to and I feel the design of the button could improve and I find myself using my nail to press the button because using my finger I have to try and fit into that little indent.

The Mickey Mouse battery certainly doesn't last long and in this mode (18350) it only useful as a stealth device and I'm looking forward to the 18650 tube arriving.

It a beautiful made original mod and will probably survive culling for a long time to come!

Great writeup and photos Rob!
I really like that side button and agree with you - I am not a big fan of bottom firing

Loved this chirp: "...will probably survive culling for a long time to come!"
LOL

Love the simplicity, beautiful. Think that button is somewhat adjustable if I remember correctly from their site, but maybe that is just for pressure.

Back