Skill Rda by VapersMD & Twisted Messes

Chukin'Vape

Flavour Ninja
LV

Awards
Ok, so we all done with the Goon LP, the CSMNT and the Apocalypse Gen 2 - from a review perspective. But who's the new kid on the block you may.......

#ponder #ponder
upload_2017-2-6_13-47-25.png

check out the Skill RDA, this thing looks the titties. Got one raving review from Mike Vapes - lets see if the hype continues.

Let me know what you guys think....
@Rude Rudi @incredible_hullk @Paulie @Feliks Karp @KZOR @Michaelsa @kev mac @Migs @Vape_r

I'm really liking the space on that deck, check it out...

upload_2017-2-6_14-50-13.png

upload_2017-2-6_14-52-11.png

t
Ok, so we all done with the Goon LP, the CSMNT and the Apocalypse Gen 2 - from a review perspective. But who's the new kid on the block you may.......

#ponder #ponder
View attachment 84126

check out the Skill RDA, this thing looks the titties. Got one raving review from Mike Vapes - lets see if the hype continues.

@Rude Rudi @incredible_hullk @Paulie @Feliks Karp @KZOR @Michaelsa @kev mac @Migs @Vape_r

View attachment 84128

View attachment 84129

thx for the tag @Chukin'Vape absolutely love the deck...yoh think vapers need above inflation increases

Man you guys are making it so difficult choosing my next RDA!!
:-D:-D:-D:-D

I was a bit torn between getting the Hadalay or Goon, eventually after lots of reviews I was settled on getting the Hadalay because of Flavor. Then @KZOR did his Shootout and I was back to square one!
After watching his review I Really Really want the CSMNT, but now this looks better to me... So Im back were I stared, Lol

I am now liking this Skill for Two main reasons, Massive Build space, and the 3 sets of different screws! (and Obviously because he said "Flavor, Flavor, Flavor")

Problem now is that I cant seem to find the CSMNT locally and Im assuming that we would also need to import the Skill RDA as its new?

Probably one of the most positive / enthusiastic reviews from "Mike Vapes" I have seen. This RDA looks amazing. I am a sucker for big chunky post screws. I will be watching this space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you guys are making it so difficult choosing my next RDA!!
:-D:-D:-D:-D

I was a bit torn between getting the Hadalay or Goon, eventually after lots of reviews I was settled on getting the Hadalay because of Flavor. Then @KZOR did his Shootout and I was back to square one!
After watching his review I Really Really want the CSMNT, but now this looks better to me... So Im back were I stared, Lol

I am now liking this Skill for Two main reasons, Massive Build space, and the 3 sets of different screws! (and Obviously because he said "Flavor, Flavor, Flavor")

Problem now is that I cant seem to find the CSMNT locally and Im assuming that we would also need to import the Skill RDA as its new?
I am sure one of the local vape shops will get stock of it.

Nice find @Chukin'Vape

Love it how you guys debate these atties and all their detailed characteristics - its very interesting to read.

#ponder #ponder
View attachment 84126

View attachment 84128

View attachment 84129

What I really love is that fact that only there are 2 solid portions to each post only..that way its easier to see if the grub is being screwed in correctly avoiding cross threading. Would have liked to see a normal phillips screw though

What I really love is that fact that only there are 2 solid portions to each post only..that way its easier to see if the grub is being screwed in correctly avoiding cross threading. Would have liked to see a normal phillips screw though
I hate grub screws. It really puts me off an atty.
Flat head or Phillips head screws are what I like to see!

Thats the best thing @incredible_hullk - this RDA comes with grubs, phillips & flat head screws nice and bulky - check the mike vapes video, he kinda raved about that point.

Build deck looks really cool (lots of space and no funny bending needed) but nothing intresting going on with the airflow, and thats why i wont be bothered in grabbing one.

But maybe if you looking for your first RDA then this might be promising.

I would consider this. I like the build deck and the slotted screws. Airflow seems adequate as well. This is promising.

#ponder #ponder
View attachment 84126

View attachment 84128

View attachment 84129

Very nice,i'm all about flavor.Plus a real roomy uncluttered deck with nice screws.Absolutely no complaints on quality,a bit pricey though and with shipping from U.K. it will be close to a c-note.Maybe I can win the contest.

Back