Condition
: Good

Age of the item
: No hassled

Location of item
: Cape Town

Delivery/Collection
:

Thank you for the info @Clouds4Days , but would like to purchase used (always saver if youre not 100% sure the tank will be to your liking, in my opinion)

Heres some of my findings of the skyline and maybe can assist you.
-skyline is a single coil rta if you dont do single coils then dont bother.

-skyline performs beautifully with fruity and fruity menthol profiles if you dont do fruits then dont bother.

-skyline is to be used at low wattages if you enjoy vaping 40 watts and over then dont bother.

-The airflow of the skyline is versatile from MTL to restricted Lung Hit but if you love huge airflow like that of a Kylin then dont even bother.

Its a beautifully crafted RTA (even the coppervape version) mine has been used in my rotation for about 8 months now and is really simple to coil and wick and it doesn't leak.
For me personally one of the better RTA ive owned overall.

Heres some of my findings of the skyline and maybe can assist you.
-skyline is a single coil rta if you dont do single coils then dont bother.

-skyline performs beautifully with fruity and fruity menthol profiles if you dont do fruits then dont bother.

-skyline is to be used at low wattages if you enjoy vaping 40 watts and over then dont bother.

-The airflow of the skyline is versatile from MTL to restricted Lung Hit but if you love huge airflow like that of a Kylin then dont even bother.

Its a beautifully crafted RTA (even the coppervape version) mine has been used in my rotation for about 8 months now and is really simple to coil and wick and it doesn't leak.
For me personally one of the better RTA ive owned overall.
I love this explanation but now I need one... :giggle:

Sorry @Saad

Just realized we hi-jacked your post in a big bad way!!!

Back