Attachments

• IMG_6299.JPG
    IMG_6299.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6409.JPG
    IMG_6409.JPG
    297.8 KB · Views: 47
Do you have more pictures of the mod?

Condition from the photo does not look 8/10.

How old are the batteries?

it was a part of a swop so I don’t know how old the batteries are...

as for the condition... there is a bit of paint chipping off from near the fire button and at the bottom...

just send me a WhatsApp and I can send you more pictures of the mod

it was a part of a swop so I don’t know how old the batteries are...

as for the condition... there is a bit of paint chipping off from near the fire button and at the bottom...

just send me a WhatsApp and I can send you more pictures of the mod
"a bit of paint chipping off the bottom" , my friend.. by the looks of that photo there is no paint on the bottom aha

Yes.. at the bottom of the mod the paint is off more. But then again the mod does not stand on its side does it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mod has wear and tear.. I am not saying it does not.. if your interested in buying it send a msg if not just move along..

If someone thinks the price is too much just say so instead of just trying to point out a hundred things that’s not...

The mod has wear and tear.. I am not saying it does not.. if your interested in buying it send a msg if not just move along..

If someone thinks the price is too much just say so instead of just trying to point out a hundred things that’s not...

I would advise u amend the condition bud

Think everyone on this thread has good intentions @kfonseka , maybe take the advice and amend the ad(condition)and then the badgering will go away.

Dont feel like this is a witch hunt, its just guys looking out for one another and its for the benefit of everyone

Remove the thread..

I decided to keep my mod

I don't use Tapatalk, but if u login using a browser, go to " thread tools" at the top then choose "edit title" and change the prefix to archive. Alternatively tag [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] and they will archive it for u

Back