Smoant Battlestar with iJoy Combo RDTA

Christiaan

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I've recently purchased a Smoant Battlestar mod, as well as an iJoy Combo RDTA.
On my first try, I attempted to screw the iJoy onto the Battlestar, but it for some reason does not want to screw on. My thinking is that the threads on the iJoy is too short, or the threads on the Battlestar is too deep.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I do not often buy vape gear and would not like to have to go out and buy a new mod or tank.

P.S. I've tested the iJoy on my current Kangertech subox mod. It screws on, but feels like there is too little thread. I've also screwd the subox tank onto the Battlestar, and it too fits perfectly.

Hi Silver,

I unfortunately don't. But will try to get to a vape shop asap to test it out.

Thanks!

Hi,

I took it to a vape shop and they told me the iJoy and Smoant doesn't fit. Something to do with the length of the iJoy's threads not reaching the Smoant's threads. It sounds plausible, as when I try to screw the tank onto the mod, it doesn't even touch the threads.

Here's the comparison between the iJoy and my older Subtank mini. The threads are totally different imo.iJoy vs Subtank.jpeg

Hi try loosening the positive pin on the ijoy that should work
f39f58a964ea4622376a2bd7a773c003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi try loosening the positive pin on the ijoy that should work
f39f58a964ea4622376a2bd7a773c003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes try that to make contact.

Just dont lossen too much, and make sure your posts are still rigid.

The problem is it sits flush before the threads even touch. I've even tried screwing it on without the positive pin attached just to see if that would work, but it doesn't

The problem is it sits flush before the threads even touch. I've even tried screwing it on without the positive pin attached just to see if that would work, but it doesn't
Hi Christiaan....
It seems that you figured it out for now, it doesn't fit. Sorry

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a Smoant Battlestar mod, as well as an iJoy Combo RDTA.
On my first try, I attempted to screw the iJoy onto the Battlestar, but it for some reason does not want to screw on. My thinking is that the threads on the iJoy is too short, or the threads on the Battlestar is too deep.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I do not often buy vape gear and would not like to have to go out and buy a new mod or tank.

P.S. I've tested the iJoy on my current Kangertech subox mod. It screws on, but feels like there is too little thread. I've also screwd the subox tank onto the Battlestar, and it too fits perfectly.
Hey, I've got the white battlestar with a white ijoy limitless classic. It works perfectly... When u screw the rdta on, u gotta apply some pressure because the 510 spring on the battlestar is quite strong, which pushes the tank back up. Once the threads catch though, then it'll screw down..

Back