Smok AIO

Great review @Hooked This device does seem like a great All-In-One option. The fact that the coil heads included can wick 70/30 liquids is a major pro as most AIO devices struggle to do so. I really wished SMOK would've put adjustable airflow to make this device even better.

@daniel craig I've now discovered that it's better at 60/40, but yes, it can do 70/30

Great writeup and photos @Hooked !
Thanks for sharing your views, i am sure it will help others considering this

Great review thank you very very much.
I will have to skip it this month as I bought another BB.
You should be reviewing more hardware. Seems you have a natural talent for it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

That was a great review @Hooked
Like many others the only thing holding be back is the brand name. Other than that you would have had me sold!

@daniel craig @Cornelius @Silver ALERT!! See my EDIT bottom of review
I'm not very surprised. I didn't expect it to work extremely well with 70/30 as I believe those wicking holes on the coils are rather small. The issue here is that if SMOK had used a larger wicking hole, then they'll probably have to use a lower resistance and make the device more powerful (It would no longer be a MTL device at this point). If they kept the the resistance as is and used a bigger wicking hole, you would have a terrible experience. It would wick 70/30 But a lot of the time you'll end up getting a lot of spit back. The fact that it can wick 60/40 efficiently is still a pro as many all in one's cannot do this.

Great review thank you very very much.
I will have to skip it this month as I bought another BB.
You should be reviewing more hardware. Seems you have a natural talent for it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

@Cornelius Thnx so much for the compliment and thanks to the others, @daniel craig, @Andre @Spyro and @Silver who like and agree with what you said. I will be posting another review, on the Eleaf Basal, which I bought at the same time as the Priv One, some time this weekend.

Back