Smok Big Baby Beast Coils

Nadim_Paruk

All about the flavor
LV

Awards
Hi guys

(Apologize if there is a thread already for this, and if so please let me know)

I need to go on a bit of a rant...I recently removed my X4 coil from my Big Baby Beast tank, because the coils were done with life.. I placed the T6 coil and I must say I do find it better than the X4, HOWEVER, this coil has literally lasted me a week and it’s done! I only vape between 45-55 watts.

Not too sure if this is a manufacturing issue with these stock coils, but I’d like to know if anyone else is having an issue with these coils as well..

Thanks in advance!!

Had the same issue when I started vaping, smok coils sux the big one imo. Rather get a rba deck and don't waste your money on stock coils!

Had the same issue when I started vaping, smok coils sux the big one imo. Rather get a rba deck and don't waste your money on stock coils!

I usually don’t use the Big Baby Beast as much anymore..but it’s just such an inconvenience, and a costly affair to be changing coils every week or so...

I have 2 Big baby beast tanks and a baby beast tank. I was experiencing dry hits badly. I searched for a solution and found one. Guys on YouTube poked holes in the slots of exposed cotton with a sewing needle. Two holes per opening. I did this a few hours ago. Vaping Fuggin juice. Smok Veneno at 60 watts. So far no dry hits. Still need to check my Smok Procolor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I use juice from Fuggin. 80/20 ratio. Not burned out, just getting dry hits. Putting holes in the cotton openings helped immensely. Wattage set at 60 on normal preheat.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back