SMOK Stick One

GadgetFreak

Vape extremist
LV

Awards
Any local vendors bringing these in?
i32_c3FUW-MT1M7UZhwmVQR20RNLrW4z_2sPiobdWv7WDiGnRZCbAJZK2dmFOj0EVXAxk1-Fog84iNQwjPjKKWgo0G-5X0wuLtu7AklTaA=s0-d-e1-ft

It's strange that the PLUS kit comes with a slighter lower amp battery capacity compared to the basic kit:confused:
Difference is the tank, the Plus have a 3.5ml, basic only 2ml, I for one would like the "basic" 2200Mah with plus 3.5ml, makes more sense :confused:

Really nice! I like that it comes with accesories, those sort of touches on a product make me want them!

Now this is something I need right now. Been looking for a decent stick style mod to carry around and here you are :h::inlove::h:
Hello, is it me your looking for :guitar: #LionelRitchieSaysItBest

Found it online for $27 pre-order though. Device will only ship on the 24th March.
It's either this or a single battery mech mod like th Fuhattenetc.
Any opinions?

Found it online for $27 pre-order though. Device will only ship on the 24th March.
It's either this or a single battery mech mod like th Fuhattenetc.
Any opinions?
I would personally choose this because mech mods scare the crap out of me. But in terms of performance I think the mech mod would be in a completely different league!

Have you looked at the iJust2 or Kanger Subvod?

I was actually considering the iJust2 but then these mechanical mods caught my attention. I know the iJust2 is a great stick but I'm unsure on the Subvod. Have you tried the subvod?

I was dead set on getting a single battery mech mod, got put off the Noisy Cricket after reading some reviews, until I saw this Smok Stick.

I was actually considering the iJust2 but then these mechanical mods caught my attention. I know the iJust2 is a great stick but I'm unsure on the Subvod. Have you tried the subvod?

I was dead set on getting a single battery mech mod, got put off the Noisy Cricket after reading some reviews, until I saw this Smok Stick.
I have used the iJust, works very well with my Goblin Mini. The Subvod I have not tried, only held it in my hand. It's my understanding that the Subvod is more aimed at MTL vapers.

I would personally choose this because mech mods scare the crap out of me. But in terms of performance I think the mech mod would be in a completely different league!

After reading up on the Noisy Cricket I was also put off mech mods. But I figured a single battery mod and higher ohm (0.7-0.9) builds shouldn't be a problem.
This Smok Stick looks well made and I'm sure it will work for my needs. And as someone already posted it looks good for 70W at full charge :D

I have used the iJust, works very well with my Goblin Mini. The Subvod I have not tried, only held it in my hand. It's my understanding that the Subvod is more aimed at MTL vapers.

I'm a DTL vaper so the subvod won't work for me at all. The iJust2 is easily available locally, I might just buy a battery to tide me over till the Smok Stick arrives sometime in April.

I DTL on my Subvod. It's definitely a much lighter experience than anything you're going to have on something else with a 18650, but I do love it. It probably is aimed more towards the MTL, but no one told me that ;)

I would love the Ijust battery with 'n smok TFV4 mini or even a subtank mini but it is going to cost R1 000 if you assemble the kit yourself

Really looking forward to this device. Any vendor have news on an sa release and price?

Back