smok tvf8

mcgeerj35

James McGeer
LV

Awards
I want to know all of your thoughts of this tanks please

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Great tank. Great flavor, ease of use. A bit thirsty on the juice, but it doesn't bother me. I DIY. :)

I diy tooo lol so it wont

You won't be sorry. Build deck is easy. Coils is a bit pricey here in SA. I only use the Q4 coils and they can be rebuilt a few times.

My favourite of all tanks I've ever owned!!!! I love mine too bits!! I again run X4 coils. and till today, I can't find something delivering that type of flavour!!! And with a different coil, there is very few atomizers that can deliver a cloud close to what the TFV8 can deliver. Obviously the TFV12 is going to be a beast, but the TFV8 is perfect!!

You won't be sorry. Build deck is easy. Coils is a bit pricey here in SA. I only use the Q4 coils and they can be rebuilt a few times.

As an estimate, how many mls of juice would you say a stock coil can chug through before its time to replace it @zadiac ?

As an estimate, how many mls of juice would you say a stock coil can chug through before its time to replace it @zadiac ?

I sometimes stretch it a bit far @Silver, but I've never really counted to be honest. I don't want to guess and make my name tottie. I've gone through 50ml of juice easily with one stock coil, but like I said, I sometimes stretch it a bit, or is 50ml not that bad? I honestly don't know....lol
To be honest, I just vape until it tastes k@k and then change the coil.......lol

I sometimes stretch it a bit far @Silver, but I've never really counted to be honest. I don't want to guess and make my name tottie. I've gone through 50ml of juice easily with one stock coil, but like I said, I sometimes stretch it a bit, or is 50ml not that bad? I honestly don't know....lol
To be honest, I just vape until it tastes k@k and then change the coil.......lol

Thanks @zadiac
50ml is quite a good amount. Respectable life. In comparison I seldom get more than 30ml from stock coils (dont use them that much anymore but when i did that was about the average)

@Silver and @Zodiac 50ml isnt all that bad I went through 56ml before that coil just tasted like death its self lol most I had from my new tfv8 really awesome tank

@Silver and @Zodiac 50ml isnt all that bad I went through 56ml before that coil just tasted like death its self lol most I had from my new tfv8 really awesome tank

lol......... zadiac. Not Zodiac. That's a different user on the forum :)

hahaha lol you see @zadiac the difference between you and me me is I made my name tottie and you did not want to

Back