SMOK X Cube Ultra

StangV2_0

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Anyone interested in a SMOK X Cube Ultra?

If you dont know what this is.. look no further:

http://www.smoktech.com/mod/x-cube-ultra

I agree that this must all be 100% open but dont ask me who my contact is I wont reveal it. I am just curious if there is any interest.

There is a minimum amount I must order of 10 and I would prefer to cap it at 10 and not go higher now.

Price?

Price per mod $41.83
Shipping $82

$501 incl shipping to my location. Obviously there may be a dollar or 2 difference once I have official quote etc but this is what we looking at.

Split 10 ways is roughly R700 each for a new Cube Ultra. I want 2 for myself so I need an additional 8 ppl.

This will obviously exclude the cost of ME then posting it to YOU. We can discuss this..

Shipping will be about 5-7 days.

And yes. They are authentic.

Need 8 ppl. Anyone keen?

Comment yes/no. If enough interest we can then discuss colours. I may also wish to give priority to longer serving forum members to prevent being screwed around and then deal going bad for everyone.

If curious who I am I used to import and sell eciggs. You can also check me out on Carb. Same user name. Am also well know in the BF community. You wont be screwed over.. ;)

c987d29e90692b9d71e219bfb04e4c9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just one more thing. When ordering in the past this way I have not had any custom issues or had to pay any import duties.

However, should there be any such charge it will again be split 10 ways where I will cover for 2 devices.

So if there r 10 people and Wat would the cost be each approximately? Including the shipping? I'm interested
Well about R700 each. Excluding whatever it costs me to send to you wherever you are in SA. You can pretty much overnight to anywhere in SA for less than R140. Im in PE so it shouldn't cost me more than this to send anywhere. Furthest point is JHB unless you on the Zim or Namibian border.

I think its unfair to call a flat postage rate and then split it up. Just now a chap in PE wants one and then he has a "cover charge" for a service he doesn't need. Thats why I said we will have to discuss further.

I may just take one, or three. Will have to see what finances look like after Vapecon ;)

Questions:
When do you want to do this?
If I take more than 1, do they all have to be the same colour?

I may just take one, or three. Will have to see what finances look like after Vapecon ;)

Questions:
When do you want to do this?
If I take more than 1, do they all have to be the same colour?
Hoping to do it ASAP. As soon as 8 chaps ready will pull the trigger.

I am pretty sure I can order different colours will confirm.

Im in. New here but i have quite a good itrader rating on SAGamer forum.

Doesnt look like this will happen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm tentatively interested :)

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

So what's happening with this?

How many more orders are required? I might be keen.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back