So soon - Expro upgrade!!!! - Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA

My thought is what did they upgrade to make it better cause the first one is near perfect. Love my expro never missed one day of use since I got it from Uncle @Rob Fisher
You got the first one? green with envy i only have Fire (V3) and V4!

I forgot about the Poe'tank.... yes, Nevermore is on there too... quoth the raven: "Nevermore..."

A vapers thought process = With all these new quality MTL RTA releases we could do with more single 21700 box mods!
A vaping manufacturers thought process = With all these new quality MTL RTA releases we need to include a 510 adaptor with our pod mods!

:banghead:

Guys, who has tried the V5? And has also had the V4.

what’s the main difference ?
I see capacity of 2ml is the same, which is the main drawback for me on the V4 - otherwise I love the tank

any reason to get the V5 if I’m happy with the V4?

I see capacity of 2ml is the same, which is the main drawback for me on the V4 - otherwise I love the tank

Are you referring to the Expro @Silver ?

I too love my Expromiser V4 @Silver , it's the only RTA I have been using for the last year.

Im thinking of trying out the v5 but I too stand on the same fence as you (is it worth upgrading from the V4 to the v5).

Still not a subscriber i see .... pity. :)

Sorry Kzor, I haven’t been active

But why don’t you share with us here what your experience has been

I too love my Expromiser V4 @Silver , it's the only RTA I have been using for the last year.

Im thinking of trying out the v5 but I too stand on the same fence as you (is it worth upgrading from the V4 to the v5).

ya I hear you
I wouldn’t replace my V4 though, I’d most likely get the V5 in addition to
Just wanted to know if anyone has tried them both and can give some feedback

Sorry Kzor, I haven’t been active

But why I don’t you share with us here what your experience has been
I haven't got it personally so @KZOR and others will be able to help! From what i see though it seems to have more in common with V3 (Fire), definitely aesthetically and more parts than V4 which again is much more like V3! I am personally put off by the branding viewing windows which in my opinion (and it is just my own subjective opinion) cheapens it's look!

ya I hear you
I wouldn’t replace my V4 though, I’d most likely get the V5 in addition to
Just wanted to know if anyone has tried them both and can give some feedback
I know @Dela Rey Steyn has both and enjoys both… I’m quite sad that I sold one to buy the other, I really should have kept both.

thanks @CJB85 ,

@Dela Rey Steyn , when you get a chance, can you let us know what your experiences have been on this?
I should receive my V5 (hopefully) in a week or so… I will give my usual “a village idiot’s” version of an experience/review.
I haven’t seen any online reviews saying it is bad, most are either “as good” or better than the V4, except for the push cap for refilling (most reviewers seem to prefer the old method).
As far as flavour goes, it is a mixed bag between exactly the same, or either being slightly better that the other. I think flavour is firstly very subjective and secondly very build dependant, so I think the only way would be to throw your favourite build and liquid in both, then compare for yourself?

@KZOR , I had a quick look at your video
Had to fast forward to when you were vaping and doing pros and cons

you prefer the flavour on the V4 versus the V5
You felt the V4 had a better draw action for you and has a tighter draw

thanks, that was super feedback!

Back