SOLD - C.O.V. Mini Volt Mod (black) and UD Goblin Mini V1 RTA (black)

Lingogrey

Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale : C.O.V. Mini Volt Mod (black) and UD Goblin Mini V1 RTA (black). Box and charging cable for Mini Volt included. Box and all spares (extra o-rings, extra fill screw, extra Philips screw for build deck, 510 adapter, single coil adapter, extra glass and extra drip tip) for Goblin Mini included.
Selling Price : R 750 for both - I am looking to sell these as a combo. I will only consider separating if there are confirmed buyers for both the mod and the RTA
Condition : As new. Barely used
Age of the item : 10 weeks
Clone or Authentic : Both authentic
Location of item : Pretoria - Hatfield / Brooklyn area
Delivery/Collection : Collection preferred. Delivery via Aramex (R 99) is possible
Reason for sale: Awesome little stealth setup, but I have been using it far less often than I imagined I would.

Please note that the picture below is of the actual items for sale, but was taken 10 weeks ago on the day that I got the setup. It is still in the exact same condition as on the picture, though. I also usually prefer to post more detailed close up pics in the classified ads and I will do so as soon as I get time to take a few

MiniVolt.JPG

@brotiform - I take it from your post that you're interested in the Goblin Mini? I haven't really thought of how much for the mod and the tank respectively if a split was to happen. Perhaps you and @ChrisFJS could discuss a fair split to make up a total of R 750, as well as delivery / collection, with each other per PM and let me know?

Yeah how much for mini volt alone @Lingogrey

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

@Lingogrey I've got two goblin minis lol please whatsapp me and let me know what's happening and if it's split I'll take that mini volt bud

@Lingogrey I've got two goblin minis lol please whatsapp me and let me know what's happening and if it's split I'll take that mini volt bud

Makes complete sense that you don't want the package deal including a third of the same tank :). If it's not taken as a package deal by someone and if a buyer for the Goblin Mini is confirmed, I'll PM you

Thanks so much @Lingogrey
Sometimes I have a problem reading my messages through tapatalk so please whatsapp me if possible 0827847064. Thanks

Hmmm i wudnt mind owning another miniv...... Thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sorry. I completely forgot I dibsed the minivolt. I wanted to get it for my sister but then I got a great deal on a vtc from my mate

Hey sorry. I completely forgot I dibsed the minivolt. I wanted to get it for my sister but then I got a great deal on a vtc from my mate
No problem - I'm glad you got a great deal on a great mod!

Goblin Mini sold to @Calvin305 pending payment and meetup. I am still waiting for confirmation from a member who has called dibs on the Mini Volt earlier; until I have received confirmation, the mod is still available for R 500

Sale of Goblin Mini (amicably) cancelled. Both mod and tank available again for R 750 as a combo.

@sideshowruki has called provisional dibs on the Mini Volt. However, I will only sell separately if / once a buyer for the Goblin Mini (R 250) is confirmed and / or if a sale on the combo is not confirmed before that happens.

In other words, the combo is still up for sale for R 750 or the Goblin Mini for R 250.

That turned out to be a lot more complicated than I bet you originally thought it would hey @Lingogrey ?

Back