SOLD: Unused concentrates - everything must go

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
!!SOLD!!

Okay, so I have quite a LOT of concentrates over the while I've been mixing and there's quite a number of them that I have too much of and stuff that was given to me that I will not use and I want to get rid of it. Sort of like a 'fire sale', everything must go.

• Item being sold: See below, many concentrates
  • Selling Price: Refer below
  • Condition of the items: Good condition. All used in ISO7 certified laboratory and not opened outside of the lab, thus still carries ISO7 standard cleanliness
  • Age of the items being sold: Most of these concentrates are about a year old, so still good to go. Concentrates last quite a long time actually - I have some that are about 2.5yrs old that I used recently and still good. Some of them are as young as 2-3 months. All concentrates which has aged and was brown were thrown away beforehand.
  • Location of items: Pretoria East
  • Delivery/Collection: Collect, if you want me to ship something to you, then you need to pay upfront, incl. cost for courier which is about R75-R90
  • Reason(s) for selling: I have everything listed below and enough of each flavour. Selling to make space and to buy new concentrates (oh the rabbit hole of DIY)

Costing, irrespective of brand:
  • R3.00 per 10ml for concentrates that have been opened and used before
  • R5.00 per 10ml for concentrates that have never been opened (whole bottle must be taken - well, except for the 473ml FW Strawberry Shortcake, there I will make a plan :) )
  • Total cost for everything (quantities less than 10ml were marked as R1 (<5ml) or R2 (>5ml) ) is R1805 but if someone takes everything in one go, I will let it go for R1300 and throw in another 50ml TFA Vanilla Swirl

Full list of concentrates posted in update below with quantities available.

If you are someone who wants to start mixing and have never before, I will give you 5 x 10ml concentrates of your choice FREE but (yes, there's a but) you need to buy at least 5 more because one cannot start mixing with just 5 concentrates. :)

NO PG, VG or NICOTINE and no MOQ's (well, 1 x 10ml bottle minimum).

Please bring own bottles or I can provide you with previously used, but cleaned, 10ml bottles at R1ea.

First come, first serve.

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-07 at 16.44.45.jpeg

Last edited:
This is not a response I was expecting, lol. I will need to check how much there is and get back to you :)

Thanks bud will also make it easier for the guys that want to start diy they could be interested in taking the lot

Full list - I just did stock take, narrowed down to closest ml and adjusted downwards, i.e. if I thought there is 18ml, I would mark as 15ml, etc.

U/O = Unopened
50ml TFA Strawberry Ripe
950ml ZAC Red Bull
300ml + 15ml TFA Peanut Butter
200ml TFA Brown Sugar
100ml TFA Cotton Candy
40ml + 10ml(u/o) CAP Dragonfruit
50ml(u/o) + 20ml +10ml(u/o) TFA Coconut
10ml Vape-o-wave Cool Ice Wicks
200ml + 250ml TFA Strawberry
20ml(u/o) + 200ml FA Dark Bean Espresso
118ml(u/o) + 100ml(u/o) + 70ml + 118ml CAP Golden Pineapple
20ml TFA Graham Crust Cheesecake
20ml + 20ml CAP Cool mint
200ml FA Catalan Cream
60ml TFA Caramel Original
60ml TFA Graham Cracker (clear)
15ml CAP Sweet Guava
300ml TFA French Vanilla
90ml FA Cookie
50ml(u/o) + 10ml(u/o) + 30ml + 10ml(u/o) TFA Passion Fruit
90ml FW Butterscotch
2ml CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
5ml LorAnn Cream Cheese Icing
5ml FW Dulce de Leche
15ml TFA Meringue
5ml(u/o) Clyrolinx Pear
20ml TFA Sweetener
10ml(u/o) CAP New York Cheesecake
5ml CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
5ml CAP Sweet Mango
7ml CAP Cereal 27
5ml(u/o) Clyrolinx Plum
10ml(u/o) CAP Peanut Butter
15ml TFA Dragonfruit
30ml(u/o) FW Blueberry Cotton Candy
15ml + 10ml(u/o) TFA Marshmallow
9ml ZAC Litchi
1000ml ZAC Rum and Raisin
4mlml TFA Vanillin
10ml(u/o) FA Guava
10ml(u/o) ZAC Cinnamon Tart
3ml FW Sugar Cookie
5ml CLY Pawpaw
3ml TFA Vanilla Swirl
20ml + 473ml FW Strawberry Shortcake
5ml FA Banana
8ml Clyrolinx Kiwi
5ml Clyrolinx Strawberry Milk
7ml TFA Pineapple Juicy
5ml FA MTS Vape Wizard
8ml + 2ml FA Menthol Arctic
10ml(u/o) + 10ml(u/o) + 5ml + 8ml TFM Honey
2ml FW Hazelnut
10ml(u/o) + 3ml FW Cafe Coffee
2ml TFA Banana Cream
10ml(u/o) FA Vanilla Bourbon
20ml(u/o) Clyrolinx Grapefruit
20ml(u/o) Clyrolinx Blueberry
9ml TFM English Toffee
10ml(u/o) FA Vienna Cream
8ml TFM Vanilla Gold
8ml CAP Harvest Berry
5ml(u/o) Clyrolinx Pistachio
3ml FW Meringue

Total cost for everything (quantities less than 10ml were marked as R1 (<5ml) or R2 (>5ml) ): R1805
But if someone takes everything in one go, I will let it go for R1300 and throw in another 50ml TFA Vanilla Swirl

Hi @ivc_mixer
The Classifieds Rules ask for the age of the item
Please indicate the approximate age of these concentrates

Apologies, did not read those rules. Most of these concentrates are about a year old, so still good to go. Concentrates last quite a long time actually - I have some that are about 2.5yrs old that I used recently and still good. Some of them are as young as 2-3 months.

All concentrates which had aged and was brown were thrown away beforehand.

Apologies, did not read those rules. Most of these concentrates are about a year old, so still good to go. Concentrates last quite a long time actually - I have some that are about 2.5yrs old that I used recently and still good. Some of them are as young as 2-3 months.

All concentrates which had aged and was brown were thrown away beforehand.

Thanks @ivc_mixer
I'd suggest copying and pasting the above into your original post to benefit your ad

Please mark the thread title as SOLD for the benefit of readers

I tried, but seeing as I started this thread in the wrong place I am unable to do so. I already mailed one of the moderators to assist.

Back