SOLD - Wotofo Sapor RDA: Black and Blue

Lingogrey

Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale : Wotofo Sapor RDA: Black and Blue. Including hex key / screwdriver tool, all original spares AND and extra set (5 o-rings and 4 grub screws) of authentic spares. Box included, but I have misplaced the foam insert for the box
Selling Price : R 320
Condition : As new. Built on once and barely vaped
Age of the item : Approximately six weeks
Clone or Authentic : Authentic
Location of item : Pretoria - Hatfield / Brooklyn Area
Delivery/Collection : Collection preferred, but delivery via Aramex at buyer's cost is possible
Reason for sale: Funding other purchases

Sapor1.jpgSapor2.jpg Sapor3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @WARMACHINE

I think this post answers the question with higher authority behind it than anything I could say :)

Andre said:
If I remember correctly @Andre has a BF Sapor. Any thoughts on it sir?
Im also considering getting mine BF for my Woodvil.
Missed an interesting discussion. Baby sitting the 2+ year old grandson - phew!

Can confirm the Sapor works perfectly in BF mode, as done by @JakesSA. The 2 squonk holes exit right on top of the insulator at the bottom, each one facing a post. It has about 0.3 mm that does not drain @Rob Fisher, but more than good enough drainage for me. I see @Lushen says his does not drain - probably modded by someone else. The only thing I do not like about the Sapor is that it is a very tall atty.

To answer the OP, @WARMACHINE, my favourite bf atty is the Origen Little 16 BF. It can do MTL, DL, single coil, dual coil, takes coils with IDs up to 4 mm, gives great flavour and clouds and the workmanship is stunning. An OL16 thread here. Currently my metal Reos bar one sport the OL 16. One Mini has a Chalice III (more for MTL). Woodvils are topped with Rouges or Sapors. My JB squonker likes the Cyclops.

I tried the Nuppin, but never liked it.

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/squonker-atty.t20652/page-2#post-340367

Nice, I will take it. I can only collect next week when I'm back in RSA. PM me your banking details, and I will deposit

Back