Spares for Aspire Nautilus 2 and Mini

Ruwaid

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Howzit All! :)

I am sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Can anyone direct me to or know of local suppliers/vendors that stocks spares and parts for the Nautilus 2 and mini tanks? Ie. o'rings, seals, replacementt glass, base etc (coils im ok for as I found a few places that have them)

Have seen many international sites but need to try local first!

Thanks in advance guys!!

EDIT...even people willing to part with theirs that are laying around...im willing to purchase :)

Howzit All! :)

I am sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Can anyone direct me to or know of local suppliers/vendors that stocks spares and parts for the Nautilus 2 and mini tanks? Ie. o'rings, seals, replacementt glass, base etc (coils im ok for as I found a few places that have them)

Have seen many international sites but need to try local first!

Thanks in advance guys!!

EDIT...even people willing to part with theirs that are laying around...im willing to purchase :)

Hi @Ruwaid
Have moved this to the "Who has stock" subforum so vendors can help you out if they have the items.

Also, potentially try eciggies.co.za - they may have some of these items - not sure but I know they used to stock the Nautilus Mini and some bits and bobs for it.

@Silver thank you bud! And for the advice as well :)
@BumbleBee awesome man...i was actually going to place an order for juice with you soon :) I see you only have the 1.6ohm coils in stock tho?
Awesome :)

I don't think I have ever had a request for anything other than the 1.6 ohm coils

@Silver thank you bud! And for the advice as well :)
@BumbleBee awesome man...i was actually going to place an order for juice with you soon :) I see you only have the 1.6ohm coils in stock tho?

Hi @Ruwaid
I recall the Nautilus BVC coils used to be at 1.8ohm
Then they changed those to 1.6 ohm
My mom used the 1.6 ohm coils for quite a long time with no problems in her Nautilus Mini
They worked great for her in MTL mode with fruity vapes and tobacco vapes

If you haven't found the spares you need yet, try @VapePulse they had a few parts in stock..

@Silver @BumbleBee @M5000 thank you guys for the info and heads up! I found some 1.8ohm coils at Eciggies, PTA. @Silver yes bud also used the 1.6ohm since I got the nautlius Mini and the flavour is awesome, esp tobacco juices. Wanted the 1.8ohm so I can crank up the volts just a little :)
Still on the hunt for other spares tho.

Back