Spinner and GeniTank

rvdwesth

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I have following items for sale as a startup kit, and not the items separately.

Authentic Vision Spinner II (1650MaH) in perfect condition, few scuff marks from daily use, which doesn’t show on a photo, including the original Vision 450MaH charger.

I include a Authentic GeniTank Mini (1 new coil, and one used) with clone colored glass and matching drip-tips (black and purple) as well as 2 extra clone clear glass sections. I can also send with a bunch of used coils if you need them, some might work fine after soaking in Vodka.

The entire set was bought in February this year

Price: R300

I am based in Pretoria (evenings) and Bryanston (day), collection preferred, but courier at buyers expense. We can discuss options.

I upgraded to the eGo ONE, hence no use for this kit any longer.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited:
I have following items for sale as a startup kit, and not the items separately.

Authentic Vision Spinner II (1650MaH) in perfect condition, few scuff marks from daily use, which doesn’t show on a photo, including the original Vision 450MaH charger.

I include a Authentic GeniTank Mini (1 new coil, and one used) with clone colored glass and matching drip-tips (black and purple) as well as 2 extra clone clear glass sections. I can also send with a bunch of used coils if you need them, some might work fine after soaking in Vodka.

The entire set was bought in February this year

Price: R400

I am based in Pretoria (evenings) and Bryanston (day), collection preferred, but courier at buyers expense. We can discuss options.

I upgraded to the eGo ONE, hence no use for this kit any longer.

View attachment 30822 View attachment 30823 View attachment 30824
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!
Thank you secret Porcupine :)

Back