Springy button type battery contacts

Cespian

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello Peeps

You guys know the contacts on the RX200 and most Sigelei mods... basically a copper springy button type contact... example below from RX200:

Reuleaux_13.jpg

Anyone know what these are called (been Googling really weird things already and found no matches), if they exist commercially, and where I could possibly source them? I am not fond of the spring contacts and these appear more versatile and robust. My application of these connectors will not necessarily be for 18650 batteries however, if there are only sleds/holders available with these prefitted, I can extract accordingly.

Thank you in advance

I think they were specifically manufactured for the wismec mods.

I think they were specifically manufactured for the wismec mods.

My Sigelei 150w tc and the old 150w had them as well. Have also seen one of those camping LED panels with similar contacts, hence leading with the assumption that they could exist commercially... not necessarily exactly the same, but similar

Oh, ok. My bad then. :p

Hello Peeps

You guys know the contacts on the RX200 and most Sigelei mods... basically a copper springy button type contact... example below from RX200:

View attachment 57558

Anyone know what these are called (been Googling really weird things already and found no matches), if they exist commercially, and where I could possibly source them? I am not fond of the spring contacts and these appear more versatile and robust. My application of these connectors will not necessarily be for 18650 batteries however, if there are only sleds/holders available with these prefitted, I can extract accordingly.

Thank you in advance

Not sure what you want them for but have you tried Googling 'Pogo Battery Connectors'.

Not sure what you want them for but have you tried Googling 'Pogo Battery Connectors'.

Thanks a mil. Seem to be moving in the right direction, just need to find one with adequate dimensions (and a supplier). Will be using them for 2 projects... One, a Milk Frother controlled by PWM and powered by 18650's or 26650's (hence 3D printing a custom sled). Two, another Parallel Box Mod.

The Terminator mod also had similar contacts on the negative.

I found 2 possible suppliers, and they need to be "low profile" spring pogo connectors. Both are in the US so unless I purchase 100000 these, it will not be lucrative. I am planning to check out Alibaba soon for a chinese manufacturer; if there are any existing, some of them are open to sending samples :rolleyes:. Otherwise, if no leads within 3 weeks, I will just settle for the standard spring plates.

Back