Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
A few of you have indicated you would want one of these stainless steel tanks... They are US$29.50 each and the shipping looks to be about US$23 so I guess if we order around 10 of them the landed cost per tank should be in the region of US$32... then shipping locally speedmail is around R70 which roughly works out to R400 a pop. Anyone still interested and if you are do you have a preference for the design?

PS if there are any vendors interested in handling this I would be very happy... that way people can order them with other stuff and save on courier fees. :D

NautilusSS.JPG

Thanks for checking it out @Rob Fisher
Only thing is that R400 is nearly the price of the tank and about the same as 5 glass tank replacements.
I need to get it first and see if i like it before i commit to a stainless steel tank for it

Thanks for checking it out @Rob Fisher
Only thing is that R400 is nearly the price of the tank and about the same as 5 glass tank replacements.
I need to get it first and see if i like it before i commit to a stainless steel tank for it

Agreed! That's why I didn't get one originally!

Woah... when ordering 10 import duty suddenly gets added too... :confused:

Woah... when ordering 10 import duty suddenly gets added too... :confused:
If I am not mistaken customs put a limit on what is considered as personal consumption. Anything above that limit (which is specific to each item) would be considered purchased for the purpose of resale.

I don't understand why there should be import duty? We import a lot of electronic components and the only things we are charged for are 1. 14% VAT on invoice value, excluding shipping and 2. clearance fee. Something like a stainless steel tank should fall under parts and hence no import duty. If there was a manufacturer of those specific parts locally in S.A then only would import duty makes sense.

I'm so miffed! :mad:

Message from eBay!

We're writing to let you know that your recent purchase of Aspire Nautilus Replacement tank, Stainless Steel With Triple Groove through the Global Shipping Program could not be delivered to you because the shipment contained items that were found to be restricted for import to ZA.

We will be issuing a full refund to your PayPal account.

This is the second time my stuff was rejected by I'm not sure who... and plus there is no refund on the shipping! I just love being shafted! :mad::(

I'm so miffed! :mad:

Message from eBay!

We're writing to let you know that your recent purchase of Aspire Nautilus Replacement tank, Stainless Steel With Triple Groove through the Global Shipping Program could not be delivered to you because the shipment contained items that were found to be restricted for import to ZA.

We will be issuing a full refund to your PayPal account.

This is the second time my stuff was rejected by I'm not sure who... and plus there is no refund on the shipping! I just love being shafted! :mad::(

thats a swak one @Rob Fisher

they shouldve notified you before paying that goods couldnt be shipped to SA.

doesnt it normally state in the description of the goods section, under the shipping info that it cant be delivered to SA?

doesnt it normally state in the description of the goods section, under the shipping info that it cant be delivered to SA?

Nope. :oops:

Nope. :oops:

Maybe you can contact these guys and see if they can help you.

Thanks @TylerD ! I wonder if they won't have the same issue? Maybe I should gte them send to a mate in the UK who can post them to me... thanks a million!

Rob, I know you wanted these steel tanks and they were not available locally, so I fully understand why you ordered them.

But this is yet another reminder - perhaps to other folk - why buying local is lekker ;-)

I so need to get a couple of them! Will try the UK site!

I see the Signature tips guy also make ss tanks for the Kanger tanks. Looks nice!
Just mail them before hand and find out if they ship etc. If not, do it the Friend in uk way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back