SOLD Steamcrave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA Advanced Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVR1987

Avid Vaper!
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Steamcrave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA Advanced Kit
Selling Price :- R800 including shipping. Have a new set of White Collar aliens in barely used.
Condition :- 9.9/10.
Age of the item :- 3 weeks.
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Centurion
20210113_175138.jpg

Last edited:
Would you swop for a kylin mini v2 plus cash diff?

JVR maybe you can help me did you ever get cotton snapping in coils with the kmv2? I do every day I wick twice if I chain vape . Flavour is amazing just wanted to know if that's an issue or il have to buy other juice maybe

JVR maybe you can help me did you ever get cotton snapping in coils with the kmv2? I do every day I wick twice if I chain vape . Flavour is amazing just wanted to know if that's an issue or il have to buy other juice maybe
Hav had that issue in a few attys. My suggestion would be try spaced coils. If you chain vape sometimes like I do juice does not get rime to travel to the middle. That made mine last alot longer. Other thing is maybe cotton to thick. If your cotton looks dry when open that could be the problem. Send me a dm and I can share my nunber with you. Found another wicking merhod that might help.

This is such an underrated tank. The dual coil deck is incredibly easy to build on, it's even easier to wick and the flavour from it is immense. The juice control ring means you can leave it in the sun without any risk of it leaking, etc. It's a great piece of kit and they are a bit rare. I love mine!

GLWTS!

This is such an underrated tank. The dual coil deck is incredibly easy to build on, it's even easier to wick and the flavour from it is immense. The juice control ring means you can leave it in the sun without any risk of it leaking, etc. It's a great piece of kit and they are a bit rare. I love mine!

GLWTS!
Agree with what you said. Really shocked its still available. Thanks for the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back