Stinkies are from hell MR Deedz does it MTL

Found this via Google.
Not sure where to find this in SA. Soulmate.

authentic-vxv-soulmate-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-rose-gold-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg
I think since you have a nice MTL setup already, you should maybe look a getting a nice single coil DL RTA for the Tesla, little more flavour, you will also be bestowed upon the ability to blow rich mighty plumes of dense flavorful clouds into the atmosphere in a way that will please the Vape gods:chuck:..........Sorry this lockdown got me going loopy.... I'm at work and there is absolutely nothing to do here.

I think since you have a nice MTL setup already, you should maybe look a getting a nice single coil DL RTA for the Tesla, little more flavour, you will also be bestowed upon the ability to blow rich mighty plumes of dense flavorful clouds into the atmosphere in a way that will please the Vape gods:chuck:..........Sorry this lockdown got me going loopy.... I'm at work and there is absolutely nothing to do here.
For sure working from home. Being in I.T we have Skype for business and microsoft teams so yeah no rest for the wicked man, work 06:30 to 15:00 everyday. It helps though, and have to remain grateful that I at least still have a job in these dark times.

Back to the topic, Never was a fan of RTA's. Wicking, Leaking and dry hitting issues.
Been a flavor chaser not cloud chaser hence i was thinking of an RDA, big clouds dont really excite me lol, Even a normal single coil RDA. In ROSE GOLD,So i can relax and drip some lekker 3mg juices occasionally. These MTL juices are rough on the pocket. I pay R180 to R200 for a decent 30ml.

For sure working from home. Being in I.T we have Skype for business and microsoft teams so yeah no rest for the wicked man, work 06:30 to 15:00 everyday. It helps though, and have to remain grateful that I at least still have a job in these dark times.

Back to the topic, Never was a fan of RTA's. Wicking, Leaking and dry hitting issues.
Been a flavor chaser not cloud chaser hence i was thinking of an RDA, big clouds dont really excite me lol, Even a normal single coil RDA. In ROSE GOLD,So i can relax and drip some lekker 3mg juices occasionally. These MTL juices are rough on the pocket. I pay R180 to R200 for a decent 30ml.
Leaking and dry hits with Berserker is nothing to do with the atty, must be your wicking and with dry hits in combo at throwing far too much wattage at it!

Found this via Google.
Not sure where to find this in SA. Soulmate.

authentic-vxv-soulmate-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-rose-gold-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

I think since you have a nice MTL setup already, you should maybe look a getting a nice single coil DL RTA for the Tesla, little more flavour, you will also be bestowed upon the ability to blow rich mighty plumes of dense flavorful clouds into the atmosphere in a way that will please the Vape gods :chuck:..........Sorry this lockdown got me going loopy.... I'm at work and there is absolutely nothing to do here.

In that case these RDA's are the ones for you because they come in Rose gold.
dotmod_petri_v2_rda_dripper_atty_eliquid_ejuice_vape_ecig_rose_gold__85984.1468727260.jpg Drugga.jpg authentic-528-custom.jpg

I think since you have a nice MTL setup already, you should maybe look a getting a nice single coil DL RTA for the Tesla, little more flavour, you will also be bestowed upon the ability to blow rich mighty plumes of dense flavorful clouds into the atmosphere in a way that will please the Vape gods :chuck:..........Sorry this lockdown got me going loopy.... I'm at work and there is absolutely nothing to do here.

In that case these RDA's are the ones for you because they come in Rose gold.
View attachment 193218 View attachment 193219 View attachment 193220
Or you could get rid of the tesla, due to it's color it give big limitations on what you can put on it, unless you don't care about the matchy matchy

@MrDeedz I see why you would want to get rose gold ,but have you looked at antique copper?
You might have more choices if you search antique copper

Leaking and dry hits with Berserker is nothing to do with the atty, must be your wicking and with dry hits in combo at throwing far too much wattage at it!
No those issues I seen on other vapers normal RTA's. I dont experience this on my Berserker MTL RTA

No those issues I seen on other vapers normal RTA's. I dont experience this on my Berserker MTL RTA
DL RTA's i go for top to bottom airflow to avoid leaking issues but of late love using both MTL and DL RDTA's

Or you could get rid of the tesla, due to it's color it give big limitations on what you can put on it, unless you don't care about the matchy matchy
neah Matchy Matchy is the most important part lol. I doubt I will fetch a decent price for it if I out for sale, I already swapped my dual batt mod for it so dnt wana lose out more

Thanks. Is there any way I can prevent the TESLA from giving my hands that copper smell all the time? Thats one of the main reasons why I bought the Cube.
Was thinking maybe i can send it for a coating or spray a clear coat of something over it lol

Thanks. Is there any way I can prevent the TESLA from giving my hands that copper smell all the time? Thats one of the main reasons why I bought the Cube.
Was thinking maybe i can send it for a coating or spray a clear coat of something over it lol

You can clear coat it yourself. It's not that hard. Check out a few tutorials and go for it.

Not as far as I know @Silver , never looked to be honest, there is nothing on the display though. But it is fast becoming my main driver due to durability and weight and it performs very well.

Thanks @Room Fogger
I am actually looking for another simple 1 batt mod and I like what you say about it
Will keep it in mind for after lockdown

Methinks that with the hunt for rose gold tanks to match the Tesla, it'd be easier to play matchy-matchy with the black or stainless mod

Methinks that with the hunt for rose gold tanks to match the Tesla, it'd be easier to play matchy-matchy with the black or stainless mod
For sure but the Tesla is so unique, The craftsmanship and engravings. i dig it. looks like a weapon from the medieval days lol

For sure but the Tesla is so unique, The craftsmanship and engravings. i dig it. looks like a weapon from the medieval days lol
You really need someone to come out with a "steampunk" style MTL RTA in Copper then you would be a happy chappie!

Back