Stuffed Protank,any Rustenburg Suppliers For Rba's,clearo's And Vg Juice??

Necris

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Greetings fellow vapers
After an emergency trip to Rustenburg i find myself hugely at a disadvantage.
With mere hours to get to a very close relative in hospital,and subsequent panic that ensued,i find myself here:
1)No spare clearo
2)an evod with a base with damaged thread and dead atty
3)protank 2 leaking and atty that reads @ 4+ohms.(tried dripping,still gurgles and spits)
4)Liqua energy drink juice....yuk(too high pg for my tastes,usually mix,but grabbed the wrong bottle for my travel kit)

Online ordering is an option,but i am far out of town killing courier ,and am severey limited on time,so Post offfice is a no go.

Any help would be hugely appreciated,my only other option is a twisp stand i found in the local mall :(

The closest to you would be eciggies. And thats about a 50km drive from rustenburg

Thanks R
But Google Maps says 111km,and im already 40k's out of Rtb

Epx could do same day delivery from any of the retailers. But that would be ultimate.

Sorry to hear about your loss

Thanks Guys,much appreciated
made a promise i would finally stop smoking for good,leaky ce4's discouraged me the first time,and now my protank 2 is misbehaving,seeing me kill a pack of Marlboro's on the drive from the airport(2 hours)...time to step it up a notch and kick these to the curb.
ran out of smokes tonight and refuse to buy again....its a promise i simply will not break.
will probably get a twisp clearo(if the thread fits my mvp 2.0) and order an rba and some Kanthal once im back in PE,or buy in JHB before i fly.
tomorrow is out for travelling to walter @ eciggies,tattoo appointment from 12:00

Last edited:
If you gonna be getting ink you need your vape. Dont know if they sell twisp clearo by itself

checked today fortunatly,they want R150 for the tank only.
Insane considering what an entry level rba sells for online,but living with 75% lung capacity and still smoking a pack a day is the real madness.
wont be quick ink either,back piece was 5 hours straight,expecting about the same if not more for the portrait

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss @Necris, sending loads of positive vibes your way that you get your vaping dilemma sorted soon *hugs*

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sadly...twisp clearo doesnt fire on the mvp 2.0...
I refuse to drop R500 on a twisp set..its going backwards, and will never use it again once reaching home.

Sadly...twisp clearo doesnt fire on the mvp 2.0...
I refuse to drop R500 on a twisp set..its going backwards, and will never use it again once reaching home.

Were is home ? And were are you now

So sorry to hear about your loss @Necris :-(

ok, if your really have no choice then just do the stinkies until you can get your gear sorted, one less thing to stress about right now.... just don't over do it.

Good Luck buddy

Thanks Guys,much appreciated
made a promise i would finally stop smoking for good,leaky ce4's discouraged me the first time,and now my protank 2 is misbehaving,seeing me kill a pack of Marlboro's on the drive from the airport(2 hours)...time to step it up a notch and kick these to the curb.
ran out of smokes tonight and refuse to buy again....its a promise i simply will not break.
will probably get a twisp clearo(if the thread fits my mvp 2.0) and order an rba and some Kanthal once im back in PE,or buy in JHB before i fly.
tomorrow is out for travelling to walter @ eciggies,tattoo appointment from 12:00
@Necris ... are you getting tattooed for the Tattoo-a-thon?

Then i can help you out with a extra tank i dont use any more

Sent from my Pherywinkle

Back