Subtank Mini connection

Thanks
The boys at VapeMob also suggested the IStick Pico, after checking it out online, I'm still partial to the Mini Volt

i use the mini volt for discreet nights out when i cannot take a proper mod. 99.9% of the time it just sits on a shelf

The Pico is a very good choice. i have just ordered my second one. it has all the features and is small enough to do a bit of stealth vaping as well. As Shaun said the mini volt is a nice to have but mine only goes out to restaurants and so on - and the Pico is cheaper. Taking a standard 18650 battery is also a plus.

Thanks
The boys at VapeMob also suggested the IStick Pico, after checking it out online, I'm still partial to the Mini Volt

Pico still way better for battery life compared to the mini volt. 3 times the battery life if you're using a brown LG in the pico.

Looks a bit awkward on the Mini Volt.
Anyway, I ponied up and got the Joytech Cuboid 150w.
Also, I bought a Crius, any advice on a good wicking/coiling technique? Getting dry hits on anything above 30w.
Also, what's the recommended ID for this tank?

Looks a bit awkward on the Mini Volt.
Anyway, I ponied up and got the Joytech Cuboid 150w.
Also, I bought a Crius, any advice on a good wicking/coiling technique? Getting dry hits on anything above 30w.
Also, what's the recommended ID for this tank?
I had an AMA-ZING vape on my Cirus this weekend. 5.5 wraps of 26/32 claptons with an approximate ID of 2.5mm. Wicked lightly with Rayon, cutting the ends short enough to just full up the inside of the juice holes. It really was magical, I was hitting it at 90W and not a dry hit to be found!

Crius is a really tricky tank.. I find myself running 8wrap kanthal on a 2.4id getting a decent 0.41 ohm . Wicking is trickiest as I use jap cotton.. peel off both sides and roll up. .push thru even if tight then pull back n forth a few times till I feel it moves freely .. nt too loose tho but nt too tight to move coil..snip short enough to J's tuck into tip of juice well.. so from top it's tucked but from side looking into juice holes u shouldn't see cotton.. I hit up to 60 watts no dry hits with rx mod.. on evic mod same power I dry hit after 45 watt. . I think ramping time on coil differ between the 2 devices

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Back