subtank mini for sale!! R300

just delete this add and be done with it 1 post no avatar no pics seems dodgy as hell user did not bother to even read the rules
just delete this add and be done with it 1 post no avatar no pics seems dodgy as hell user did not bother to even read the rules
The reason I don't have any of that is because I don't exactly know how to do it. There's nothing dodgy about it.

yes there are rules but remember that this might be the first time a user is involved in any sort of forum. feel that giudance should first be offered before slamming a member. should there be further non-compliance.... thats another story. @cloudblanket please peruse the link sent to you by Rob and welcome.

yes there are rules but remember that this might be the first time a user is involved in any sort of forum. feel that giudance should first be offered before slamming a member. should there be further non-compliance.... thats another story. @cloudblanket please peruse the link sent to you by Rob and welcome.
I agree but why would guidance be needed when a 1st time user does not even say hi hello or anything or even request help in his add all he could have said was sorry i have not posted pics etc as i do not know how to or something like that in his main post but his 1st post is posted directly in the classifieds which he managed to find without a problem and even managed to create a thread in my opinion this guy was not interested to join the forum for help or the community at all but to try sell his item so he is a bit more advanced that a complete noob the reason i gave the guy carrots was because i was interested in buying the item and the heading in my opinion was nothing more than clickbait as there was no effort made to even comply with the rules to make the selling of this item easy

I agree but why would guidance be needed when a 1st time user does not even say hi hello or anything or even request help in his add all he could have said was sorry i have not posted pics etc as i do not know how to or something like that in his main post but his 1st post is posted directly in the classifieds which he managed to find without a problem and even managed to create a thread in my opinion this guy was not interested to join the forum for help or the community at all but to try sell his item so he is a bit more advanced that a complete noob the reason i gave the guy carrots was because i was interested in buying the item and the heading in my opinion was nothing more than clickbait as there was no effort made to even comply with the rules to make the selling of this item easy

I joined this forum Coz a friend told me I could sell my authentic Russian 91% here that was a year and a half ago. The forum is now home, because of people that are willing to be NICE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being a noob I can get both sides,
  1. a lot of folk only have experience with Gumtree and they figure its the same here, so @cloudblanket this forum is way different from just posting an ad in the cape ads or gumtree etc, in my opinion you could have asked someone to help, but 1st priority is to read the rules. Its like you basically walked up to a group of people who all know each other but not you and then blurted out that you have somethng to sell....kinda dodgy hey. :)
  2. There is a monster amount of trolling, scamming and dishonest incidents out here on the internet, its a natural knee jerk reaction to dish out carrots when ones scam buttons have been pushed, part of the human survival evolution mechanism, and some folks have more sensitive buttons than others. It could seem kinda harsh to the more laid back types, but faster survival mechanisms have got the human species to where we are today...alive and vaping.;-)

Being a noob I can get both sides,
  1. a lot of folk only have experience with Gumtree and they figure its the same here, so @cloudblanket this forum is way different from just posting an ad in the cape ads or gumtree etc, in my opinion you could have asked someone to help, but 1st priority is to read the rules. Its like you basically walked up to a group of people who all know each other but not you and then blurted out that you have somethng to sell....kinda dodgy hey. :)
  2. There is a monster amount of trolling, scamming and dishonest incidents out here on the internet, its a natural knee jerk reaction to dish out carrots when ones scam buttons have been pushed, part of the human survival evolution mechanism, and some folks have more sensitive buttons than others. It could seem kinda harsh to the more laid back types, but faster survival mechanisms have got the human species to where we are today...alive and vaping.;-)
So my defences are always up. Ive been hit way too many times to just let my guard down. By no means am i the laid back type, however i dp believe in being calculated in your approach to people, the knee jerk reactions are usually the ones that get us in kak. Im not totally disagreeing with what you just said, but i do feel that at times we gain a bit of strength sitting behind our keyboards, so tend to be a bit quick when it comes to flexing our typing muscles.

So my defences are always up. Ive been hit way too many times to just let my guard down. By no means am i the laid back type, however i dp believe in being calculated in your approach to people, the knee jerk reactions are usually the ones that get us in kak. Im not totally disagreeing with what you just said, but i do feel that at times we gain a bit of strength sitting behind our keyboards, so tend to be a bit quick when it comes to flexing our typing muscles.

Rules are rules and i have to apologize that it was not my place to give carrots and that should be up to the admins to do but hey they also have better things to do so hit the dislike button a few more times but right is right and wrong is wrong

"I joined this forum Coz a friend told me I could sell my authentic Russian 91% here
emoji6.png
that was a year and a half ago. The forum is now home, because of people that are willing to be NICE. "

So do i have to be "nice" to someone that posts a dodgy looking ad in the classifieds with one posting no avatar no details and no regards to reading the rules i do not consider myself a keyboard warrior and i am no troll based on this point by @Jakey "but i do feel that at times we gain a bit of strength sitting behind our keyboards, so tend to be a bit quick when it comes to flexing our typing muscles"

Besides the poster of that had has still not posted pics either do with it what you will i think this has been discussed so many times already yet people defend these actions

Thing is ecigarettes aren't like your hobby or niche forums where there is a profile of your typical user, here we get people from all across the spectrum.

I know I've been guilty of it I'm going to put on my fluffy noob gloves.

Back