Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley A

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
I have 3 Subtank RBA decks for sale.
Price: R100 each.
Location: In Buccleuch after hours/weekend and Midrand during working hours.
Other: Pre-installed 0.5 ohm dual coils fitted. Includes chimney and top caps as in the picture.

Subtank RBA decks.jpg

Note: These are for the standard Subtank; not the Subtank Mini or Subtank Plus.

Last edited:
Bump.

Nobody want to have extra decks with different builds?

Or a spare one already coiled and wicked so you can swop it out on the go like it was an OCC?

Or for when your ohms start jumping and you need to figure out what is going on but you need to get to work or an interview and don't have time to rebuild?

Bump.

Nobody want to have extra decks with different builds?

Or a spare one already coiled and wicked so you can swop it out on the go like it was an OCC?

Or for when your ohms start jumping and you need to figure out what is going on but you need to get to work or an interview and don't have time to rebuild?
Would this fit into the Subtank mini?

I am interrested, I work in Bryanston can arrange to collect 2 from you????

Are these the updated decks for the full size subtank, or exactly the same as the original decks?

Are these the updated decks for the full size subtank, or exactly the same as the original decks?
I'm not sure. They look and work like the one mine came with. I actually can't tell which is the one that came with the tank and the new one's from the one's I'm using now.

Bump.

No one wants to have another deck to drill for high VG juice?

Hi ashlet please put one on hold for me urgently i will collect from you tmrw, thanks bud too late to whattsapp u

@ redemer these decks are for the full size subtank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back