Such sweet memories...

jamesvapes_sa

Tube Mech Addict
LV

Awards
After a few years of vaping and seeing vape juice evolve, I have to admit there's some juices I still grave for. Sad how the times changed and some amazing juices got 86'd or discontinued...

1) Phat bastard - Mofo sauce
2) Chops juice drops - 720
3) DogTown - Yoda soda
4) Nostalgia - Glazers

After a few years of vaping and seeing vape juice evolve, I have to admit there's some juices I still grave for. Sad how the times changed and some amazing juices got 86'd or discontinued...

1) Phat bastard - Mofo sauce
2) Chops juice drops - 720
3) DogTown - Yoda soda
4) Nostalgia - Glazers
Dog Town Yoda Soda was the best Cream Soda juice ever!!! No other juice has ever come that close

Just this past weekend I was trying to remember the name of a juice that tasted just like Speckled Egg sweets.

Wonder if you can still get Complex Chaos Vapes - Unbaked
Use to love this juice. Capture.JPG

Don't lambaste me but I kinda miss the cloud lounge vapery passion lemonade, I only ever had one bottle but it was tangy sweet sour and kinda fizzy it was really refreshing but I'm sure there's better ones out there

Don't lambaste me but I kinda miss the cloud lounge vapery passion lemonade, I only ever had one bottle but it was tangy sweet sour and kinda fizzy it was really refreshing but I'm sure there's better ones out there
Never had it, sure does sound good :O

Smooth, dark, roasted coffee beans with a creamy, sweet, caramel and whiskey notes tobacco flavor. Full bodied, very aromatic flavor.

Always skeptic on a coffee profile, but the caramel & whiskey bacce notes got me interested.
Hands down the smoothest coffee/dark chocolate juice

Thats still available if i recall... Berry, fruit loops & milk always a good profile if crafted well. :nod:
It’s not unfortunately but I heard rumours that they might make a batch again. Keen.

Two Imported Juices come to mind:
Cosmic Fog Dapple Whip and Liquid State Apple Butter. Also had a Pina Colada by Liquid State (I think?) That tasted like real pineapples and coconuts. Not like this candied pineapple that's in Pina Colada juices lately.

Back