Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss

whats your thoughts on the Mobb Uncle Rob?

@hakan it's very sort after and rare and an excellent vape... but... hellish expensive! If it's for the Abyss then the Ether is a real winner and massive value for money! If it's for the Billet Box and it's going into a Nugget (which is what I will be doing shortly) then it's a real looker. It's very hard to justify that kind of price for a bridge... but despite that, they can't keep up with production and continue to sell everything they make.

I love it in the Abyss because of the juice capacity... I assume it's going to shine in the BB as well and will be testing that today or tomorrow. Yes it is a great vape and yes it's very well made (in the Hussar factory) and the gold plating appears perfect... it's a real looker and FOMO creator! Also simple to wick like similar bridges like the Exocet and Flow's.

But would I buy a second one? Not at that price no. Am I happy I have one? Yes. Will I be using it much? Yes I will.

I'm really interested to test drive the new Ether Bridge Mini that will fit into a BB!

There is no question the Ether Bridge in the Abyss is one fantastic setup! I can't wait till stock arrives so I can get a second Ether Bridge! One juice that really excels in this setup is Blimey!

Pitstop time!
Abyss Ether Blimy 1.jpg Abyss Ether Blimy 3.jpg Abyss Ether Blimy 4.jpg Abyss Ether Blimy 6.jpg Abyss Ether Blimy 7.jpg

Hello All!

My Abyss arrived today, super excited but unfortunately have bit of a situation. In the process of trying to add a bridge. I broke the glass. The glass was so stuck to the O-rings I couldn't get it off and eventually the pressure got too much and it shattered. And I was trying to be careful. The glass packs are sold out at Sir Vape, anyone on here that is willing to let me buy one from them please?

Hello All!

My Abyss arrived today, super excited but unfortunately have bit of a situation. In the process of trying to add a bridge. I broke the glass. The glass was so stuck to the O-rings I couldn't get it off and eventually the pressure got too much and it shattered. And I was trying to be careful. The glass packs are sold out at Sir Vape, anyone on here that is willing to let me buy one from them please?

https://beardedvikingcustoms.com/product/abyss-acrylic-replacement-tank/

they only have coloured options currently, but maybe get hold of Brent and ask him about a plain clear one. Acrylic should last you ages, it's much more durable.

just was I was starting to enjoy this mod. 20210310_090444.jpg

Any Caliburn G bridge users experiencing leaking as well? I'm using the 0.8ohm Caliburn G coils and from the start, when I fill the tank it starts leaking out the bottom of the airflow slots. I then clear the juice, put it in the mod and go on with my day. At some stage I'll go for a pull and there will be some gurgling, when I take the tank out of the mod, there is juice all over the 510 connection from how it slowly leaks over time. Really frustrating to say the least.

Any Caliburn G bridge users experiencing leaking as well? I'm using the 0.8ohm Caliburn G coils and from the start, when I fill the tank it starts leaking out the bottom of the airflow slots. I then clear the juice, put it in the mod and go on with my day. At some stage I'll go for a pull and there will be some gurgling, when I take the tank out of the mod, there is juice all over the 510 connection from how it slowly leaks over time. Really frustrating to say the least.
sound like one of the orings need to be replaced if it's leaking when you fill up. even if it's does not look torn replace them. I feel your pain ...one day I love it the next day I am looking for a gorge to chuck it in.

sound like one of the orings need to be replaced if it's leaking when you fill up. even if it's does not look torn replace them. I feel your pain ...one day I love it the next day I am looking for a gorge to chuck it in.

Thanks will give it a try. Exactly how I feel!

Are there any spare orings for the top and bottom pieces of the tank that the glass goes over? I don't have any in my spares bag that look like the ones on the tank.

Ether Bridge #2 build! Biggest airflow pin for starters! Fisher Alien minus one wrap! Mavaton X!
Ether Bridge 1.jpg Ether Bridge 2.jpg Ether Bridge 3.jpg Ether Bridge 4.jpg Ether Bridge 5.jpg Ether Bridge 6.jpg Ether Bridge 7.jpg

Abyss Team having a pit stop! I must say the more I use the Ether Bridge the more impressed I am! For Fruity juices it's amazing! Blimey and my sweetened Red Pill absolutely pop in it!
Abyss PitStop.JPG

Any of you with an Abyss that want a dash more airflow... unscrew the airflow screw and then the two screws on the 510 and remove the airflow ring! Bazinga!
Abyss Air.JPG

So I know this is the abyss thread but I wanted to ask if all the bridges for the billet fit in the abyss do the ones made for the abyss for the bb? Would this one work for the wotofo smrt coil in the bb then or am I more tired than I though from a long ass day?

05815F7E-26F2-4265-9276-0DBAF61CF84F.jpeg

So I know this is the abyss thread but I wanted to ask if all the bridges for the billet fit in the abyss do the ones made for the abyss for the bb? Would this one work for the wotofo smrt coil in the bb then or am I more tired than I though from a long ass day?

View attachment 227985
Not all the bridges work, the ether rba for the abyss doesn't fit, i don't have these bridges to test for you unfortunately, so maybe @Rob Fisher can assist?

@Paul33 Most if not all (not sure about some of the square ones) the bridges for the BB fit the Abyss. The Ether Bridge for the Abyss certainly doesn't fit the BB's. Not sure about the other Abyss bridges but I don't see why they wouldn't. But some of them need a different cap for the Abyss set up so those wouldn't fit the BB.

@Paul33 Most if not all (not sure about some of the square ones) the bridges for the BB fit the Abyss. The Ether Bridge for the Abyss certainly doesn't fit the BB's. Not sure about the other Abyss bridges but I don't see why they wouldn't. But some of them need a different cap for the Abyss set up so those wouldn't fit the BB.
Ah that makes sense. Thanks @Rob Fisher, appreciate it.

View attachment 227985
you may find that the airflow on BB may be a bit too restrictive for a pnp coil. The Abyss has almost double the airflow.

Hi,

Has anyone tried the PNP coil with the Bridge?

the coils i got dont seem to fit any of the bases, i got the ceramic ones so im not sure if the coil is wrong either.

Just reading a thread on the Dovpo Community Facebook page which i would expect to be bios yet everyone is complaining about leaking whichever bridge is used!

Screenshot (488).png

They are all saying e-liquid seeps out of the joint circled!

Just reading a thread on the Dovpo Community Facebook page which i would expect to be bios yet everyone is complaining about leaking whichever bridge is used!

View attachment 228719

They are all saying e-liquid seeps out of the joint circled!

I have two and have tried a few rebuildable bridges and none have leaked... I have had hardly any condensation either.

The Silver Abyss now all dressed up with its white add-ons from Bearded Viking Customs!
Abyss White 1.jpg Abyss White 2.jpg

Back