Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss

PnP GTX coils in the Abyss... plenty of airflow!!! May have to close the airflow a bit! It's a little noisy compared to the Ether Bridge but the flavour is pretty damn good for a commercial coil! And of course, the juice capacity is amazing!

@Puff the Magic Dragon no it's the gap between the tank and top cap in 18650 mode they are talking about. With mine in 21700 mode there is zero gap! The gap in your pic is also an issue but it's so meniscal that it doesn't bother me.
View attachment 223600
Hi Rob, are you using a molicell or samsung? I believe the slight variation in 21700 batteries contribute to the gap.

Ah skipper, dont you have a leka siam tip i can buy to match this gunmetal abyss of mine? Oh pretty please

@Jengz I don't... none of them quite fit. The two I'm using are from another tip maker in the UK and I only have three of them.

I’m seriously feeling FOMO
My guy here said this place don’t have the market for this mod. So prob need to import it from outside

what’s the consensus for bridges, if I’m importing might as well bring a great bridge so I do not regret.

I’m seriously feeling FOMO
My guy here said this place don’t have the market for this mod. So prob need to import it from outside

what’s the consensus for bridges, if I’m importing might as well bring a great bridge so I do not regret.

The Ether Bridge is a must! And if you like commercial coils then the Pnp GTX.

But of course it will take most of the Billet Box bridges!

Got mine today and the Ether bridge works like a charm.The beer is good too
40bf88f9e96417ae1b539ea8ff168280.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching this thread closley before I pull the pin.
Any more feedback from guys that are using them

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

PnP GTX coils in the Abyss... plenty of airflow!!! May have to close the airflow a bit! It's a little noisy compared to the Ether Bridge but the flavour is pretty damn good for a commercial coil! And of course, the juice capacity is amazing!
Skipper, which PnP coil did you use to test with ?

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Next bridge for testing... so far the Ether, Flow V1 and PnP GTX bridges have been tested. Now it's EUC time! I have forgotten how long these EUC coils take to break in... or maybe the stock I have are pretty old because they came out of the probably never use again box in the boathouse.
Abyss EUC 1.jpg Abyss EUC 2.jpg

I got a bit of leaking and condensation with the Flow V1 so it's time to put the Ether Bridge back! And test the juice capacity with the large Ether Bridge. Almost 6ml of juice! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Right now the Ether Bridge is winning the race!
Abyss Ether 1.jpg Abyss Ether 2.jpg

Back