Svd Broke!

Hahahaa, yeah also watched that video before @Hein510. That's the video I used to help fix my center pin issue on the VTR - thanks to @SVS1000 for sending me the link.

It sounds like the only way to get at the top of the SVD is with force. Maybe heating with a hairdryer first will help loosen it up?

Or you could look at going in from the bottom?

Hahahaa, yeah also watched that video before @Hein510. That's the video I used to help fix my center pin issue on the VTR - thanks to @SVS1000 for sending me the link.

It sounds like the only way to get at the top of the SVD is with force. Maybe heating with a hairdryer first will help loosen it up?

Or you could look at going in from the bottom?

From the top I think. The bottom looks like a separate layer connected to the tube. I'll try brute force and some vice grips. I don't mind messing up the ego threading though, as it will be covered by the beauty ring.

Dammit! Now my SVD needs to get fixed! Took the Kayfun off and it was like my positive pin just popped out! SVD out of order till further notice!

He was a Mod, she was a positive pin! Watch as they come together this winter! Tutorial pics coming soon!

Hahahahaha!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My SVD also gave problems... I'm reasonably certain it was the resistance sensing circuit that packed up.

It would seem their build quality is not as good we thought.

Luckily it was replaced by eciggies.

Dammit! Now my SVD needs to get fixed! Took the Kayfun off and it was like my positive pin just popped out! SVD out of order till further notice!

He was a Mod, she was a positive pin! Watch as they come together this winter! Tutorial pics coming soon!

Hahahahaha!

My SVD also gave problems... I'm reasonably certain it was the resistance sensing circuit that packed up.

It would seem their build quality is not as good we thought.

Luckily it was replaced by eciggies.

Crazy!

Luckily yours got replaced @ShaneW. Was it less than a month old?

Luckily i called him as soon as it happened, which was within a month.

He didn't say anything about a month when I called, I assumed it would be a year, and I only sent it him 2 weeks later which was out of the month.

Glad they replaced it... unfortunately you weren't so lucky.
I'm sure you'll be able to fix it though... just need to get it open.

I would've also offered to repair for you but I'm sure Johan will do a sterling job.

Back