Svoemesto Kayfun [Lite] MTL RTA 22mm and 24mm versions

Rob would love to hear your opinion after you spent some time on this vs 22 Dwarv?

@Comrad Juju I'm really the wrong guy to do the comparison because I will never give either of them a fair shake... I actually haven't really played with the Dvarw MTL in MTL mode and spent most of my time without with the airdisk out trying to get a DL Vape... with the airdisk out it does do a DL but the airflow is turbulent and the DL does a way way way better job for me.

The Kayfun will stay in the collection but it won't get used much after today... but I must say I'm impressed with it and it really looks pretty sexy!

@Rob Fisher - that Kayfun MTL on the Blue Dani.......
Just looks too good!!!!

:):):):)

O crap I forgot @Christos is still waiting for his one. So I think I should press the ignore thread button before he posts soms pics or just avoid the thread until I get one to spare myself further Heartache and serious FOMO:pancarta:

O crap I forgot @Christos is still waiting for his one. So I think I should press the ignore thread button before he posts soms pics or just avoid the thread until I get one to spare myself further Heartache and serious FOMO:pancarta:
It be arriving tomorrow morning. AARGhhh :D

@MrGSmokeFree I never really played with the Dvarw MTL in MTL mode and messaged around with it without an air disk to get a DL vape. So hard to make a call on this one.

Rob get yourself the 2.5mm insert for the Dvarw MTL. Sorts out the turbulence and makes it a very nice Restricted DL Mini Tank that works so well with Fruity Menthols.

The Dvarw MTL is such versatile tank, flavour not that far off the Dvarw DL and the airflow is quieter.

That looks so awesome, @Rob Fisher. Presume it is the 24mm? Will be in London from 7 to 12 April. Hope Creme de Vape will have stock by then.

Yes I chose the 24mm @Andre! If Keith doesn't have stock when you are there let me know and I'll grab you one on our next shipment! :)

Rob get yourself the 2.5mm insert for the Dvarw MTL. Sorts out the turbulence and makes it a very nice Restricted DL Mini Tank that works so well with Fruity Menthols.

The Dvarw MTL is such versatile tank, flavour not that far off the Dvarw DL and the airflow is quieter.

Never thought of that! Will do!! Thanks @CaliGuy

2x28 awg ni80 claptoned with 40 awg ni80.
TFC elite.
0.4ohms.
24watts.

Majestic crème 6mg.
Utter pleasurable vape!

20190301_143522.jpg 20190301_143210.jpg 20190301_142339.jpg 20190301_142202.jpg 20190301_142159.jpg 20190301_144456.jpg

Hi :envy: with envy here again. Uncle @Rob Fisher and @Christos any good feedback on this little gem or any issues after you have used it for a couple of days now?

Hi :envy: with envy here again. Uncle @Rob Fisher and @Christos any good feedback on this little gem or any issues after you have used it for a couple of days now?

I like it a lot!
Flavour is quite good in comparison to most of the DLH atties I have and also it looks great!
There are reports of it leaking out the base airflow adjustment screw but It happened once (and it was a tiny drop) because I didnt screw in the airflow control properly. No further issues from my side regarding this.
I have been getting a bit of leaking out of the airhole when the tank is 98% empty but I think this has got to do with my wicking and its a minor issue at this stage until I get its wicking right.

I like it a lot!
Flavour is quite good in comparison to most of the DLH atties I have and also it looks great!
There are reports of it leaking out the base airflow adjustment screw but It happened once (and it was a tiny drop) because I didnt screw in the airflow control properly. No further issues from my side regarding this.
I have been getting a bit of leaking out of the airhole when the tank is 98% empty but I think this has got to do with my wicking and its a minor issue at this stage until I get its wicking right.
Cool thank you for the feedback @Christos.

Thank you for the reply @Andre or maybe we should wait for the Kayfun lite 2019 V 2.:-D

Back