SX Mini MX Class

I have always liked the SX Mini range and the MX is another quality mod. They are very well built (and always a little heavy) and the quality is really top notch. The "fall over" issue with the MX is real but is very comfortable in the hand and if you are like me who always has the mod in my hand comfort is really high on my agenda. The menu system is simple once you go through the brief tutorial above and the mod has bluetooth so you can make changes on your iPhone with the app if you want to.

You can put on a 24mm tank with no overhang.

If you are looking for a high quality mod this is a great buy!
MX 001.JPG MX 002.JPG MX 006.JPG MX 009.JPG

Wow @Rob Fisher , thats great!!
Wishing you well with it
Let us know how it compares to some of your other great single batt mods when youve had a chance

@Rob Fisher where did you get it from if i may ask?And how much did it set you back?

The fall over seems to be a stress though :lipssealed:

It not wapari size but it is beautiful...
I now own 2 regulated mods (besides billet boxes ofcourse) :D
20180103_150233.jpg

Oh that does look good. @Rob Fisher or @Christos could one of you post a photo here with the mx and a 24mm atty on it please. I would like to see if the “atty seat” is the same as on the qclass.

Looks lovely @Christos !
Love how it looks and the shape
And that fire button!

Wishing you well with it!

Marevllous!

Short update...

Negatives
1. The fire button press is a bit too hard.
2. The fall over ability of this mod is really annoying and I have taken to lying it down rather!
3. Every Now and again I get a "Weak Battery" warning when the battery is just fine... I have to remove the battery and put it back in to fix the issue.

Postives
1. The mod is really comfortable and can be held in the hand for long periods of time no problem.
2. Love the fact I have another mod that can handle 23mm and 24mm tanks.
3. Really well made and is wearing really well.

MX 001.JPG

Firmware v1.32 is out with the following note:
1. Revise the battery detection algorithm by integrating the MCU software;
2. Optimized the Bluetooth Feature, enhanced the reliability of the Bluetooth pairing and connection.
3.Fixed the display issues: when the APP connects to the device, reload the battery and restart the device, the APP will automatically connect to the device without any display issues.
Link

Hopefully this addresses @Rob Fisher's Negative point 3 above:
Every Now and again I get a "Weak Battery" warning when the battery is just fine... I have to remove the battery and put it back in to fix the issue.

As a side note, since v1.3 a battery pull was no longer required for the above issue. Hopefully it is completely remedied now.
I've not had the warning yet but I've only had the mod for a day.

Last edited:
2 batteries later and absolutely no warnings. Firmware is looking good!
@BioHAZarD has also been through a couple of cycles without issues I believe.

@Amir, @JsPLAYn... have you guys updated yet?

2 batteries later and absolutely no warnings. Firmware is looking good!
@BioHAZarD has also been through a couple of cycles without issues I believe.

@Amir, @JsPLAYn... have you guys updated yet?

I've had the battery warning once a long time ago when I just got the mod and I was running a really high resistance coil. Never had an issue since and i haven't yet done a software update.

I've had the battery warning once a long time ago when I just got the mod and I was running a really high resistance coil. Never had an issue since and i haven't yet done a software update.
That is good to hear :)

Back