SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Slap words like Artisan, Authentic or Oriental in front of lavender to double the price :D

I would’ve done just that had this been the authentic BB thread... but since it isn’t I had to settle for plain old lavender infused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy to see this @Stosta
Congrats on resurrecting the BB!!!
:campeon:

Okay so I had to just say this.
I just recieved my sxk exocet and popped in a @smilelykumeenit alien and it is phenomenal!! The flavour is world's better than the insider (still not 100% sure if I got it right).

That is all

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Hi all,
Just needing some assistance. What single battery mods fit the exocet for dry firing? Just sold the alien and it was the only one that took the exocet?

Hi all,
Just needing some assistance. What single battery mods fit the exocet for dry firing? Just sold the alien and it was the only one that took the exocet?

Hi @@cliff, good question
My little Pico fires it

But none of the other mods i have seem to fire it

I need to get that coilmaster tab

Hi @@cliff, good question
My little Pico fires it

But none of the other mods i have seem to fire it

I need to get that coilmaster tab
That's what I was thinking too.
Would however love to find one that can run my merlin mini by day and dry Fire the exo by night

That's what I was thinking too.
Would however love to find one that can run my merlin mini by day and dry Fire the exo by night

How wide is the Merlin Mini?
Im reasonably confident the Pico will drive it

Thing is when fitting the exocet into it you have to press quite hard and then screw it in
Am unsure if this is damaging my Pico's 510 but i dont think so
Maybe someone with experience of this can confirm or explain further

How wide is the Merlin Mini?
Im reasonably confident the Pico will drive it

Thing is when fitting the exocet into it you have to press quite hard and then screw it in
Am unsure if this is damaging my Pico's 510 but i dont think so
Maybe someone with experience of this can confirm or explain further
It is a 24mm atty.

It shouldn't damage it I don't think.

I have used the wire wand for the SXK EXOCET (and I seem to recall for the SXK Insider as well) and it does work well. Can remember if I tried to use the Pico - will check when I get time

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I have used the wire wand for the SXK EXOCET (and I seem to recall for the SXK Insider as well) and it does work well. Can remember if I tried to use the Pico - will check when I get time

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Yes please @RenaldoRheeder that pico25 would be a winner

Yes please @RenaldoRheeder that pico25 would be a winner

@Cliff - for the sake of science. Here is the Exocet (not SXK) on the Pico 25.

Sent by iDad's iPhone
ea3ca1bd08b833a2939ed2127381ec38.jpg

@Cliff - for the sake of science. Here is the Exocet (not SXK) on the Pico 25.

Sent by iDad's iPhone
ea3ca1bd08b833a2939ed2127381ec38.jpg

Good to know. The newer eleaf models like my Ikuu i80 does not take the exocet. The thread got some sort of lip that does not catch the thread.

I remember a few months ago I was bugging you and @Rob Fisher with questions and now I finally got it,still have a long way to go as im still using the standard kanger coils
How do the standard kanger coils perform @Slick? I was thinking about this for running around all day at work!

How do the standard kanger coils perform @Slick? I was thinking about this for running around all day at work!
I used them more than I used an exocet and I have no complaints,simple,easy,pop in a coil and fire away,coils are cheap so Its hassle free for me,no dry hits,no leaking,but I suppose it depends on the individual,I dont mind commercial coils

I used them more than I used an exocet and I have no complaints,simple,easy,pop in a coil and fire away,coils are cheap so Its hassle free for me,no dry hits,no leaking,but I suppose it depends on the individual,I dont mind commercial coils
I also don’t mind commercial coils, especially the kanger coils. Never had an issue with them in the past.

I also don’t mind commercial coils, especially the kanger coils. Never had an issue with them in the past.
Then I think u will enjoy it,no nood to rewick and rebuild every now and then,just replace the coil every 2-4weeks and you good to go

Then I think u will enjoy it,no nood to rewick and rebuild every now and then,just replace the coil every 2-4weeks and you good to go
Sounds good as there’s always something to wick or build with rda’s and rta’s in the cupboard...

Replacing a coil once a fortnight sounds like a dream.

you lads and ladies keep on going about this BB lol, is the flavour really on point with the likes a RDA (Hadaly, flave, ol16, ect) talking flavour only, the draw / airflow, is subjective. And what builds are recommended, so far it looks like alien or mini alien coils with maybe a clapton, all ni80 by the looks of it? Almost forgot the exo, flow or insider...

Back