SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

@Spyro @Andre , I am going to try the aspire coils as my 2 testers arrived, 0.7 and 1.6 I think, the kanger Clapton needed a much higher wattage to perform well for me, so hoping. What wattage do you run the kanger Clapton at @Andre as I only had a day to play around, so not really conclusive, same for the aspire bvc coils.
I run the Kanger 0.5 ohm Clapton at 25W and the Aspire Nautilus 1.8 ohm at 12W.

Well, some excellent news from my side, traded my RSQ squonker for a SXK black BB. Cannot wait for it to be delivered. The blue one is still eluding me, but soon, very soon I might get lucky.

Funny part it is from the forum member I originally bought the RSQ from, as he wanted to try the BB route! Full circle if ever.

Well, some excellent news from my side, traded my RSQ squonker for a SXK black BB. Cannot wait for it to be delivered. The blue one is still eluding me, but soon, very soon I might get lucky.

Funny part it is from the forum member I originally bought the RSQ from, as he wanted to try the BB route! Full circle if ever.
I want an RSQ but I love me my B.B. so I’ll have to convince my owner to buy me an RSQ for my birthday:party:

Little update. After trying the BB out for a few puffs my Dad refused to give it back to me. Even after I told him that I intended to give it to him for his birthday. He didn't have a charger or spare coils but refused to let me take it home to charge for him. Picked up a charger from @Paul33 and I'll be bringing it to him today. Thanks again Paul! You were a massive help. (He gifted one to me for the cause)

So I guess it's another win for the Billet Box and another loss for BAT.

Now just to teach him how to build and wick... Which he doesn't want to do.

Little update. After trying the BB out for a few puffs my Dad refused to give it back to me. Even after I told him that I intended to give it to him for his birthday. He didn't have a charger or spare coils but refused to let me take it home to charge for him. Picked up a charger from @Paul33 and I'll be bringing it to him today. Thanks again Paul! You were a massive help. (He gifted one to me for the cause)

So I guess it's another win for the Billet Box and another loss for BAT.

Now just to teach him how to build and wick... Which he doesn't want to do.
You’re very welcome @Spyro

Glad it went to a good home!

It could be viable as a group buy @$65 each.
Pity they don't have a green DNA or Blue DNA one
Agree, I would actually like a blue like yours. It may be viable depending on the timing, agreed. :) My one box started setting the wattage last night, so want to open up this afternoon to see if I can fix.:confused: So I may be one short for the interim, but if it is after payday I may be in.:D

Anyone elses BB discharges batteries when off?
I've had it with the one that is now on its own mission regarding the wattage selection. On the other it seems reasonably stable, but I think I am going to start overnighting them without tanks and batteries. Why take a chance.

Had a troll through their site, their prices are slightly higher than some of the other sites but not massively so. There may be a delay based on model and color chosen,

Purple SXK 70, black DNA 40 ,blue DNA 40 ships approximately 7 July.
Blue SXK 70 ships approximately May 17
Silver, black,gun metal SXK 70, gun metal, green DNA 40 available now.

This will make a group buy very difficult to do if different models and color is in the mix with the order. I am willing to wait for my order to be dispatched for a blue one, as we do not know how much stock they will have. @Cornelius , @shaun2707 , @Shatter

Had a troll through their site, their prices are slightly higher than some of the other sites but not massively so. There may be a delay based on model and color chosen,

Purple SXK 70, black DNA 40 ,blue DNA 40 ships approximately 7 July.
Blue SXK 70 ships approximately May 17
Silver, black,gun metal SXK 70, gun metal, green DNA 40 available now.

This will make a group buy very difficult to do if different models and color is in the mix with the order. I am willing to wait for my order to be dispatched for a blue one, as we do not know how much stock they will have. @Cornelius , @shaun2707 , @Shatter

Hi Francois. I agree that the pricing might be a bit more, problem is I haven't seen such a selection in a while. That said if they will be getting it at certain dates then surely they are being made available again. I am in for a group buy but I can wait. I really want a green one but I also really want a Silver one. So I am flexible. Should we wait and see closer to those dates if they become available through other suppliers?

Back