SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Hi Francois. I agree that the pricing might be a bit more, problem is I haven't seen such a selection in a while. That said if they will be getting it at certain dates then surely they are being made available again. I am in for a group buy but I can wait. I really want a green one but I also really want a Silver one. So I am flexible. Should we wait and see closer to those dates if they become available through other suppliers?
I think I am willing to buy now and wait for the specific one I want if need be. I'm just scared they will sell out fast, and I agree that I haven't seen such a selection ever. Think we need to see if anyone wants to join, and what the feeling is. Maybe it may be viable to do 2 buys, one with ones that are available, and one for the wait, depending on numbers.

Maybe I must volunteer as guinypig for us, maybe something small and use the slow train through SAPO
Haha no rather not otherwise we might only get to a conclusion in 4 to 5 months. Turns out Sapo can get worse, they're rock bottom is a lot lower than I thought.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Haha no rather not otherwise we might only get to a conclusion in 4 to 5 months. Turns out Sapo can get worse, they're rock bottom is a lot lower than I thought.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I think they are going where no one has gone before:D. I believe they are going through rock bottom.

for those wanting to try nic salts and do not want to buy a pod device or similar. the nautilus coil and adaptor does the trick 20180602_092833.jpg

Anyone's else BB drains battery even when off?

Same. Mine also has the issue where the wattage automatically goes down, so I thought I had just left the device on and that was what drained it. But I noticed now it drains it even if its off.

Have pretty much given up on mine. I store it without a battery and just use it every now and then at home.

Anyone's else BB drains battery even when off?

Same. Mine also has the issue where the wattage automatically goes down, so I thought I had just left the device on and that was what drained it. But I noticed now it drains it even if its off.

Have pretty much given up on mine. I store it without a battery and just use it every now and then at home.

I had the same issue as both of you with mine. Eventually @Paul33 managed to fix it, so maybe you can ask him?

Maybe @Paul33 can help me as well @Stosta , one of mine either adjusts itself to 70w, which is a very interesting hit on a 1.2ohm coil:confused: , or to 1watt, and then boggerall happens and you such a airbomb.:D

Had the same problem a few pages back.

Basically open up as much of the boards as you can. place in a bag of rice or silica beads for about a week to dry up. Spray the boards with Q30. Put everything together. All should work again.

Get a damp plug. Its condensation that collects over time and causes a short.

Basically open up as much of the boards as you can. place in a bag of rice or silica beads for about a week to dry up. Spray the boards with Q30. Put everything together. All should work again.

I can remember your problem, will do it tonight! Thanks for the reminder. I had a samples plug fitted, but the Boro was leaking through the bottom seal on the glass, it happened during the night. Where did you get q30 from, been to a couple of places but have not seen it.

Where did you get q30 from, been to a couple of places but have not seen it

I've seen it at builders warehouse but it was bloody expensive. One of the techs at work had a similar spray that waterproofs circuit boards. So I used that.

I got it at Builders. Was in a weird section. Had to ask a knowledgeable staff member.
Thanks @Andre , I actually found it and silica beads for drying it out. @SmokeyJoe , I eventually found one that knew what I was looking for!

Still can’t believe that a tin of Q30 is R155.00. So, after I’m done if anyone wants a squirt we can talk dollars per spray:D, need to show a return on my investment!

Thanks, had it sitting in rice all week, sprayed it this afternoon and just set it up again now. Will see how it behaves.

Back