Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I spotted this little RTA at 3FVape and for $9.99 I thought I would give it a go... if you are after a cute little single coil RTA with pretty good flavour then this may be on your shopping list... it's more an MTL tank but you can get away with a very restrictive lung with the airflow wide open.
Doggy 001.JPG Doggy 003.JPG Doggy 009.JPG Doggy 012.JPG Doggy 016.JPG

I spotted this little RTA at 3FVape and for $9.99 I thought I would give it a go... if you are after a cute little single coil RTA with pretty good flavour then this may be on your shopping list... it's more an MTL tank but you can get away with a very restrictive lung with the airflow wide open.
View attachment 120143 View attachment 120144 View attachment 120145 View attachment 120146 View attachment 120147

Like the one you gave me at the last vape meet

image.jpg

Easiest to coil and wick and like tou said amazing flavor for this little rta.

Only drawback i have is the bottom refill system.

Ahhhh I didn't realise I had one before... :)

Atleast it got a good home.

I dont blame you for not remembering all the gear you have had in the past. It makes the rest of us mear mortals also have a pick at “other” gear. And i have never been disapointed with gear i got from you.

This little rta is a big flavor producer. And like you said. Mtl vapers will lobe it.

View attachment 120143 View attachment 120144 View attachment 120145 View attachment 120146 View attachment 120147

I dont know how i missed this thread :O
I practically live on eciggsa and i still manage to miss a thread....

That RTA looks so clean.
Such a good looking RTA.

So after eyeing out uncle @Rob Fisher Doggystyle Atty just sitting on the table he kindly piffed it to me about 3 weeks ago.
Uncle Rob was kind enough to leave a coil installed which looks like a micro fussed clapton.

I wicked it immediately as i got home and since then this atty along with my merlin mini have been accompanying me to work everyday with the doggystyle being used 70% of the time.

The draw is tight as it is a MTL atty but thats what i wanted from it the airflow comes from a single entry point controlled by a afc ring. I have been vaping her at 14watts and i been in heaven.

This is the most economical atty i have ever owned , i get through a full day with one tank and battery life on the pico (single 18650) lasts me 2 full days driving this atty.

Flavour is on point and i have not been disapointed.
She is so easy to coil and wick too, and i havent had a single drop leak out this atty.

Only 2 cons i would have is the afc is loose as its only held with o rings. Another would be that its bottom fill but seeing that i only need to fill once a day it actually hasnt been too much of a pain.

Here are some pics i took of all the components and what the build deck looks like and also did a quick build and wick on her.

Atty all together
20180220_210526.jpg

Atty stripped
20180220_210235.jpg

The build deck
20180220_210317.jpg

Coil installed by making use of flat screws
20180220_211419.jpg

Wick installed and trimmed using bow tie method
20180220_211728.jpg

Wick tucked down into wick slots
20180220_211826.jpg

Fill up the atty (she is bottom fill)
20180220_212019.jpg

Screw in base downards onto filled tank and you good to go.
20180220_212204.jpg

This is one good looking atty and at the price is a winner of note. $10 with the current exchange rate its R120 thats nothing for this awesome guy.
The tank section is made of pvc but glass replacements are available.

If you looking for a cheap great MTL atty i can highly suggest the SXK Doggystyle 2k16 RTA .

Last edited:
So after eyeing out uncle @Rob Fisher Doggystyle Atty just sitting on the table he kindly piffed it to me about 3 weeks ago.
Uncle Rob was kind enough to leave a coil installed which looks like a micro fussed clapton.

I wicked it immediately as i got home and since then this atty along with my merlin mini have been accompanying me to work everyday with the doggystyle being used 70% of the time.

The draw is tight as it is a MTL atty but thats what i wanted from it the airflow comes from a single entry point controlled by a afc ring. I have been vaping her at 14watts and i been in heaven.

This is the most economical atty i have ever owned , i get through a full day with one tank and battery life on the pico (single 18650) lasts me 2 full days driving this atty.

Flavour is on point and i have not been disapointed.
She is so easy to coil and wick too, and i havent had a single drop leak out this atty.

Only 2 cons i would have is the afc is loose as its only held with o rings. Another would be that its bottom fill but seeing that i only need to fill once a day it actually hasnt been too much of a pain.

Here are some pics i took of all the components and what the build deck looks like and also did a quick build and wick on her.

Atty all together
View attachment 123208

Atty stripped
View attachment 123210

The build deck
View attachment 123209

Coil installed by making use of flat screws
View attachment 123207

Wick installed and trimmed using bow tie method
View attachment 123205

Wick tucked down into wick slots
View attachment 123204

Fill up the atty (she is bottom fill)
View attachment 123203

Screw in base downards onto filled tank and you good to go.
View attachment 123202

This is one good looking atty and at the price is a winner of note. $10 with the current exchange rate its R120 thats nothing for this awesome guy.
The tank section is made of pvc but glass replacements are available.

If you looking for a cheap great MTL atty i can highly suggest the SXK Doggystyle 2k16 RTA .

Can't wait to try a tobacco in mine ( curse you steeping ) .. damn good tank

Can't wait to try a tobacco in mine ( curse you steeping ) .. damn good tank

I haven't tried a tobacco in her yet, im vaping 6mg Flash Point by Decadence clouds on the Doggystyle and in my Merlin Mini i have 6mg Obsidian by Enyereklaw.

I haven't tried a tobacco in her yet, im vaping 6mg Flash Point by Decadence clouds on the Doggystyle and in my Merlin Mini i have 6mg Obsidian by Enyereklaw.
How is the obsidian? Almost added it to my cart but after I saw how much I already added to it.. ze wallet ran away

How is the obsidian? Almost added it to my cart but after I saw how much I already added to it.. ze wallet ran away

Hahaha that happens alot to me too. Its awesome bud. Difficult to explain the profile but i get a sort of honey, cookie dough light tobacco flavour.

But it does gunk up the coils alot. I have to Rewick around every 3/4 days as apposed to weekly with my other juices.

Hahaha that happens alot to me too. Its awesome bud. Difficult to explain the profile but i get a sort of honey, cookie dough light tobacco flavour.

But it does gunk up the coils alot. I have to Rewick around every 3/4 days as apposed to weekly with my other juices.

Suppose that's international for you

@Clouds4Days do you sometimes struggle to unscrew the tank to refill ?

I have only once really struggled but now i dont tighten the tank to base as much as before. Also when you screw the atty onto the mod as soon as it feels tight dont tighten it down more as this turns the tank onto the base even tighter.

Back