Tanks, mods and juice for trade

Michael van Jaarsveld

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
@Silver

Please let me know if there are any problems with this thread so that I can fix

Hi guys,

I received the following in a trade. Looking for some different tanks/mods etc.

Collection is preferred or we can arrange to meet up in Johannesburg or boksburg anywhere I'm quite flexible. Courier is possible but not preferred. All items are for sale as well I guess but I prefer trading.

All of the items comes without boxes and warranties unless otherwise stated as I did not receive any  they are all in good condition and are working. Pm or whatsapp me your offers on 0748030021. I am in Brakpan /Boksburg /Johannesburg

Item 1) Fishbone xs PLMVL

Item 2) I actually have no idea what brand this is but it is haus of zombi.

Item 3)wotofo freakshow

Item 4) youdetech bellus

Item 5) youdetech goliath

Now for these items I do have boxes etc.

Item 6) sigelei 100 mod.

This item is very old. It is one of the first sigelei mods ( I think) it works well but shows some signs of wear and tear.

Item 7) vaperesso tarot 200 watt. Excellent condition and full packaging and extras included. I think it has a warranty as it was purchased from house of vape in Edenvale.

I also have the following juices which rip me and I was wondering if someone would like to trade for it. They have been used once each.

Five pawns queenside 12mg 30ml - 25ml remaining

Five pawns sixty four 12mg 30ml - 25ml remaining

All saints five fingers 6mg 30ml - 25ml remaining.
uploadfromtaptalk1470681654088.jpguploadfromtaptalk1470681659583.jpguploadfromtaptalk1470681664778.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looks good
If you want to sell you must put prices and we can transfer to the "for sale" thread

I prefer trade but the option is there.. Keep it here for now and if you can just change the title to trade I am stupid... Did you delete the previous one @Silver

I prefer trade but the option is there.. Keep it here for now and if you can just change the title to trade I am stupid... Did you delete the previous one @Silver

Have changed the title for you
Just remember if you want to sell you need prices

Yes . What's the price of the vaperesso tarot

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How much for sigeli 100mod ? + batt?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Ey man wuld you mind tradeing the sigelei 100 mod. for a evic Vtwo mod?

Back