Target (ceramic coil) vs Lemo1 vs Subtank Mini

4 and 5.

1 and 2 have my ADV's in them (XXX and Milky Way), Number 3 got stolen by a convert (along with a 100ml bottole of XXX), 4 and 5 coming tomorrow. :D

You are buying target tanks like you used to buy Reo's.
I really hope that these are not going to be replacing the Reo's :-(

Yes, the 2nd coil is vaping like a dream. No burnt taste.
But I did give it one heck of a priming.
Here is what I did
- I installed the coil and filled the tank
- I then sucked about 20 times (full lung) without firing - with the airhole wide open
- I then sucked about 10 or 15 times without firing - with the airhole half open
- I then sucked about 10 times with the airhole only fractionally open - you can hear the pitch changing - it whistles
- then I closed the airholes and sucked more. That's like sucking a golf ball through a straw. No air really goes anywhere but you just suck to create the suction
- then after I was tired I let it stand overnight upright on the mod
- next morning it worked like a champ. New coil was primed.

I highly doubt all the above is necessary but just letting you know what I did and what worked.
Hi @Silver I drew the way you explained and left it and can confirm so far its a great vape! Who needs clouds with flavour like this. Thanks guys

You are buying target tanks like you used to buy Reo's.
I really hope that these are not going to be replacing the Reo's :-(

I doubt anything will ever replace my REO's... I have a new REO coming tomorrow... well not exactly a new one...rather one I sold some time back... it's coming home! :D

But the percentage vaping REO to other devices is dropping... :eek:

I just can't get over how beautiful the flavour is in the Target Tank. But I can't use the Target tank when I'm shopping centres, restaurants, airplanes or when I'm watching TV with the family... too much of clouds! The REO with Divo is a much better Ninja Vape... and also Tropical Ice is way too powerful in a Tank.

I couldnt agree with you more never tasted it like this. Would love to give berrynade and paulies juices a go in this down the line
Strange thing is .. Some Juices taste so different in the target. I Love VM4 in my Subtank.. the caramel just shines through but in the target it brings out the Tobacco which isn't my favourite flavour in the juice :-(

Strange thing is .. Some Juices taste so different in the target. I Love VM4 in my Subtank.. the caramel just shines through but in the target it brings out the Tobacco which isn't my favourite flavour in the juice :-(
That is interesting. I was planning on using it for fruity flavours and maybe desserr flavours. My melo2 on the ijust battery is my driving mod and i always have ashybac or sweetbac in there. That vm4 sounds like a good option to try out

Very interesting @Silver. I would like to see a review more about coils than tanks. I have certain coils, that are very close in flavour profile in different tanks, only big difference being airflow. This is probably the biggest reason my subtanks will be around for along time, as the variety of coils (and I have tried all I could get my paws on) is awesome, and I have found the coil that work for each type juice I like. I am going be very interested in the subtank ceramic coils, and be able to compare it side by side with their other offerings.

That is interesting. I was planning on using it for fruity flavours and maybe desserr flavours. My melo2 on the ijust battery is my driving mod and i always have ashybac or sweetbac in there. That vm4 sounds like a good option to try out
The Fruity flavours for me absolutely Shine in the target :) If you like the Tobacco flavours VM4 is such a winner and youll probably LOVE it in the target .. I love the caramel in it .. it is a sweet Tobacco though.. tooooo delicious !!
The most exciting thing is to try different juices in different tanks and see where best they shine.

This is shocking... Now I have to test this target tank...
Or maybe I will wait for the Kanger Ceramic coils.

Yip I am as shocked as you... I really didn't want to buy another tank because they are all much of a muchness at the end of the day... this one caught me by complete surprise...

I am getting those same intermittend dry hits now and then on my target coil like @Silver mentioned.In fact it feels like the dry hits are controllable around 23.5W then i only get one now and then. Will overcompensate even more on the next coil with priming.
@Rob Fisher do you reckon tropical ice might be too strong in this tank? Don't recall you trying it in this yet.

I am getting those same intermittend dry hits now and then on my target coil like @Silver mentioned.In fact it feels like the dry hits are controllable around 23.5W then i only get one now and then. Will overcompensate even more on the next coil with priming.
@Rob Fisher do you reckon tropical ice might be too strong in this tank? Don't recall you trying it in this yet.

The ceramic coil does smooth things out so it may actually be vapable... I will give it a try because I got two extra tanks today to test temp sensing and the other for juice test... I didn't even think about it because of the times I tried it in sub ohm tanks... but it is worth a try...

The test with Ni200 coils is under way and the flavour is not quite as good as with my Kanthal coil that has had 60 tanks of XXX through it... but will report back once I have nailed a few tanks of juice through it.

Going to test Belly Rub from Weiners in the other tanks... Whoa! Burnt hit... back to priming the coil... :eek:

Hi @Schnappie - sorry to hear
I wasn't actually getting dry hits - just a slight burnt taste that I could detect every now and then.
But my current coil is going very well

Hi @Schnappie - sorry to hear
I wasn't actually getting dry hits - just a slight burnt taste that I could detect every now and then.
But my current coil is going very well
Pardon me I meant burnt taste, then on the next draw its fine again. This coil is messing with my head :CONTENTIGUESS:

Hello fellow vapers.
I want to get myself a new tank that uses ceramic coils.
So my choices are the target and the subtank mini.
Has anyone used both this tanks with ceramic coils and which one would you say wins this battle?
Thanks my peeps your input is appreciated

Hello fellow vapers.
I want to get myself a new tank that uses ceramic coils.
So my choices are the target and the subtank mini.
Has anyone used both this tanks with ceramic coils and which one would you say wins this battle?
Thanks my peeps your input is appreciated

The Target Tank wins at the moment... but I would wait... there are new 0,5Ω Ceramics for the Subtank coming from Atom because the 0,9Ω versions were a complete hit and miss and most people felt they were a MISS!

The Coils for the Target Tank (cCell) are also hit and miss... the hits are just fantastic but the hits a few and far between most cCell coils giving burnt tastes...

Best advice I can give is wait and watch the reviews and I mean local reviews because most of the overseas reviews give both rave reviews to both and they are both big disappointments for now.

As Rob says, if you get a 'good' coil on the Target it is very good flavour. In my view, it's lovely for mindless restricted lung hits with low throat hit.

I would say the Target at the moment although I've only had one coil in my tank in the last 3-4 weeks so can't speak for the hit and misses . Absolutely love my Target !!

Back