FREEBIES :number_one:
FUN :b1:
FINANCIAL RUIN ;(
FABULOUS VAPECON GIRLS :ladiesman:

Marius Keinhans

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
You also feeling the disposables fatigue? It was very interesting when they came out, but now it's way pass that.
Don't knock the disposables too much. It definitely got me off smoking. I would never have tried a Mod and a tank just to see if it might work. To be honest, I did not even know what a mod or a tank or a coil was for a while after I stopped smoking. It was only after I stopped that I started to do some more googling. Believe me, vape shops can be very intimidating for non-vapers (smokers).

JacoF

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Will be my first VapeCon this year. Use to drive past the venue for a long time when I was working in PTA west

Munro31

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Don't knock the disposables too much. It definitely got me off smoking. I would never have tried a Mod and a tank just to see if it might work. To be honest, I did not even know what a mod or a tank or a coil was for a while after I stopped smoking. It was only after I stopped that I started to do some more googling. Believe me, vape shops can be very intimidating for non-vapers (smokers).
I definitely agree! There is a place for them, but there needs to be more balance with new devices coming out, it cannot just be disposables. How you explained now is a good example: getting you off smokes first, then you transition because it's wasteful just using disposables, so you go to rebuildables with a mod and battery. From there very little is happening.

Marius Keinhans

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I definitely agree! There is a place for them, but there needs to be more balance with new devices coming out, it cannot just be disposables. How you explained now is a good example: getting you off smokes first, then you transition because it's wasteful just using disposables, so you go to rebuildables with a mod and battery. From there very little is happening.
I totally agree. There are too many disposables on the market and maybe the vape shops could play a roll here. They should still stock them, but maybe promote it a bit less vigorously. Just my 2cents.

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Disposables are here to stay and will form a massive part of the vape scene for a long time to come. The massive percentage of disposables that are part of the vape shops these days totally surprises me, but I guess the vast majority just want a pickup and go vape as they had with cigarettes. Most people don't want to have to refill;l, rewick and recoil.

Really sad for us hobbyists but our niche market of Mods and RBA's will always be around... but I fear not as in abundance as we would like.

I hate disposables and nic salts but guess they are a great way to get a smoker off stinkies.

I have no doubt that there will be a plethora of disposables at this year's VapeCon.

Marius Keinhans

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Disposables are here to stay and will form a massive part of the vape scene for a long time to come. The massive percentage of disposables that are part of the vape shops these days totally surprises me, but I guess the vast majority just want a pickup and go vape as they had with cigarettes. Most people don't want to have to refill;l, rewick and recoil.

Really sad for us hobbyists but our niche market of Mods and RBA's will always be around... but I fear not as in abundance as we would like.

I hate disposables and nic salts but guess they are a great way to get a smoker off stinkies.

I have no doubt that there will be a plethora of disposables at this year's VapeCon.

My experience was that after you kicked the smoking habit, it really does not take long to realize just how expensive these disposables really are.