Tempestus - Emissary Elixirs

Imperator

Emissary Elixirs
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Taking a break from the Khan build up to tease you all with this!

3_120.png

Taking a break from the Khan build up to tease you all with this!

View attachment 110061
Consider me suitably teased! In a completely non-sexual way I mean.

Is it... A plate of deep fried calamari (or judging from the artwork maybe a diver) salted to perfection, with just the perfect amount of chilli to work up a sweat?

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Consider me suitably teased! In a completely non-sexual way I mean.

Is it... A plate of deep fried calamari (or judging from the artwork maybe a diver) salted to perfection, with just the perfect amount of chilli to work up a sweat?

Right you are about the diver! We've managed to harness the flavour of both the deep sea AND a deep sea diver, just for you :p

Right you are about the diver! We've managed to harness the flavour of both the deep sea AND a deep sea diver, just for you :p
You guys at Emissary have always been creative and blazed your own trails with regards to flavour profiles, but deep sea diver is just taking it too far!

That been said I'll still have to try it!!! :rofl:

You guys at Emissary have always been creative and blazed your own trails with regards to flavour profiles, but deep sea diver is just taking it too far!

That been said I'll still have to try it!!! :rofl:
I can't say I'm excited to taste a deep sea diver...

I can't say I'm excited to taste a deep sea diver...
5442612937_9ef263233d_z.jpg

Are you 100% sure on that?! :eek:

Hahaha! These are amazing! We might have to make some amendments to the flavour profile...perhaps just use that as a label? Hmm, yes I think so :D

On second thought, let me revise it

An 8 pronged stawberry-led fruit medley floating in icy cold water

How's that?
:wasntme:

Tempestus will be out in December! We're looking at a launch at the Durban Vape Fest, where we will have a stand! I'll release more info regarding the flavour profile, pricing later this week.
Promo.jpg

There are a number of flavours at play here, but we've narrowed it down to the most obvious ones for the flavour description.

'A simple yet refreshing glass of tropical fruit punch, with notes of creamy guava, tart grapefruit, litchi and vibrant pineapple.'

Available at the Durban Vape Fest!

3_120.png

Tempestus dropping all over the place today!
V-Corp Vaping
Vape Lab
The Vape Industry
Foggas Vape Lounge
Vape Monkeys
Vape Empire
Chops Juice Drops

More to follow as it lands!

25626264_774977779372561_7315881520647369148_o.jpg

You asked, if not demanded; and so stirred something within the fathomless depths of the ocean, forgotten by time to an Arctic embrace. Introducing 'TempestICE'! 'Tempestice' lends a frostbitten touch to the original 'Tempestus', imparting every inhalation with an icy, refreshing coolness, sacrificing none of the original's vivid fruitiness in the process. Launch date TBC.

Untitled.png

You asked, if not demanded; and so stirred something within the fathomless depths of the ocean, forgotten by time to an Arctic embrace. Introducing 'TempestICE'! 'Tempestice' lends a frostbitten touch to the original 'Tempestus', imparting every inhalation with an icy, refreshing coolness, sacrificing none of the original's vivid fruitiness in the process. Launch date TBC.

View attachment 124796
Fantastic news! I've been adding menthol to mine and it's delicious.

You doing it for me really appeals to my lazy nature ;)

Fantastic news! I've been adding menthol to mine and it's delicious.

You doing it for me really appeals to my lazy nature ;)

From what I have heard everyone has been doing it already :-D

Back