Tesla Nano 100W Steampunk Mod

DarkSide

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Greetings

Anyone know if this amazing mod will be available in South Africa? @KieranD you stocked the Tesla Nano 100W TC, please get the Steampunk version, there are three Cape Tow lads that would like to purchase....please!

Tesla Steampunk.jpg

Thread moved to "Who has stock" so vendors can reply directly here if they choose to

Just a reminder to members, please dont ask vendors direct stock questions in the general threads, rather use the "Who has stock" subforum or one of the dedicated vendor subforums..

Actually it is easier to mail them on Facebook or PM than worry about where a thread should go i have switched to FB for staying updated with vendors now.

Actually it is easier to mail them on Facebook or PM than worry about where a thread should go i have switched to FB for staying updated with vendors now.

I tried that, no reply. Posting here is for the benefit of others, and also to give anyone else a chance to reply if they know anything.

Hey guys. Below is the response from @KieranD...

"I have been trying to get these but Tesla have discontinued all production of the 100W Nano dude to various issues with the product. I have tried pretty much all avenues I can to get you guys genuine ones but I just have had no luck"

Check this out:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10021799/4726402-authentic-etaliens-e-t-x2-80w-vw-apv-box-mod

4726402-10-thumb.jpg

Pretty sure the ecig store has these in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back