Thank You Wiener Vape!

Dela Rey Steyn

Random Internet Weirdo
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Finally after a very, very, very busy/crazy/hectic/fun weekend, I can finally sit down and give a shout-out to true gentleman in the ZA vape industry: Mr @Rooigevaar of Wiener Vape. Last week Wednesday I was looking for vendors that has stock of Taviro in or around PTA. Living in a small town in Limpopo, I always try and get the juices that's not readily available from our one and only vape shop when we are in the "big city". Staying on a farm makes courier delivery and of course online ordering a major hassle, also the fact that I work 70km away from home in Rural Venda doesn't really help. So Gerhard saw my post, and after supplying me with a couple of options regarding shops that have stock, he saw that it was in fact my birthday (20 Feb) and decided to go above and beyond and send me a care package for my birthday, right to my relatives in PTA, ready for me to collect on Saturday when we arrived! Not knowing what to expect I was blown away by the amazing birthday gift I received. From the bottom of my heart, Gerhard, you are a legend Mnr, Thank you!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190225_204536.jpg
    IMG_20190225_204536.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20190225_204525.jpg
    IMG_20190225_204525.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 28
Gerhard really is an amazing guy.

Nice one!

Need to visit the store when I next visit Richards Bay again

Back