Thank You

VapeGrrl

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I would just like to say a very (VERY) big thank you to all our clients that have supported us and to those who have taken time to write such wonderful reviews. I really appreciate each and every word. It is clients like you that make us try our hardest and put every effort into delivering the best products, prices and service that we are capable of.

I know there have been a few hiccups along the way and you guys were all very understanding but please if there is anything that myself or @JakesSA can improve on please let us know, I welcome any and all suggestions.
You can never have 100% perfect service but that does not mean I wont stop striving for it.

Thank you and to all my very (VERY) valued clients, you all rock :rock:

You guys rock. Always get the most amazing service by you guys. Cant wait for my new vape mail tomorrow. Thx for the fast shipping and answering all my silly questions. @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA i see really big things for you in the future.

Its great having a local vendor in the area. Place order and pick up a few minutes later. Service is great. Thank you

Its great having a local vendor in the area. Place order and pick up a few minutes later. Service is great. Thank you
I second this!

Service is always top shelf and very friendly. Always willing to help.
Keep up the good work guys!:rock::rock:

I want to order from you, but no-one is responding on my e-mail :(

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

I want to order from you, but no-one is responding on my e-mail :(

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

Hi there, sorry for missing your post till now, I don't see any unread emails currently. Please send me a personal message here on the forum?

Back