The Cloud Tanks - A Showdown

Naeem_M

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
showdown.jpg

What a time we live in. It's an era of innovation. Innovation is at it's peak in the vaping industry and it's only going to get better.

Today I am going to do a quick, 3 round, winner-takes-all showdown on two of the most recent innovations to hit the vape market. It's a head-to-head between the SMOK TFV8 BEAST and the X-RATED Limitless XL.

Round 1: AESTHETICS
Both tanks are beautiful. Wide 25mm diameter on both tanks resulting in massive airflow and larger building deck space. I have to favor the Limitless XL on Aesthetics for it's unique "fan-style" airflow and the incorporation of the letters "XL" running inside and along the circumference of the glass. Not to mention those really cool pre-installed coils that light up every time you hit the fire button!

Round 2: CLOUDS
What is the purpose of a tank, if it isn't chucking vapor? Well, worry not. The TFV8 is better known as the Cloud Beast ... and indeed it is! While both tanks really vaporize your e-juice in to massive plumes, the TFV8 has got to take this round. The clouds are richer, denser and the inhale to produce this mystical vapor is a lot smoother thanks to the airflow and drip tip design.

Round 3: FLAVOUR
Clouds are awesome, but flavour is the name of the game. Why else are there so manymixologists working day and night to tingle our taste buds? What can I say about flavour on these tanks; both offer a deep and warm vape that bursts with flavour. The creams are creamy. The fruits are fruity. The flavour is there on both tanks. It's too close to split them.

The Referee's Decision: It's a SPLIT DRAW

I know some of you might be disappointed by the decision, but as with most things vape, it's a personal preference. Either way, whatever you decide, rest assured that you'll be purchasing a tank worth every cent and one that you're going to use daily, on your 200W Mod, running in that power region you never thought possible. Both tanks, best enjoyed at 120W upwards.

A run down of the specs on each tank can be found below.

Remember to give us a LIKE on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram and be sure to check out or website for other premium products.

upload_2016-9-15_12-11-48.png
Both tanks are available online at The Vape Industry. We've also got replacement V8-T8 coils in stock for the Beast. Replacement coils for the Limitless XL will arrive soon.

REMINDER: Collection is available from our store in Sandton. Just drop us a line before you come through so we can get your order ready. Or choose our courier options for speedy overnight delivery.

#VapeOn

- Naeem at The Vape Industry

Awesome breakdown @Naeem_M ! I must say it does make the XL more appealing to me!

I like this type of post @Naeem_M
Great to read

Back