The EcigStore Website Now Live,Exciting Times

The eCigStore

Vaping Geniuses
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi All,

The EcigStore is proud to announce the Launch of our long awaited website, please feel free to visit us at www.theecigstore.co.za, please remember to register in order not to miss out on our amazing deals and newsletters

Please remember to like us and follow us on Facebook and Instagram

Facebook :The E-Cig Store
Instagram:the_ecig_store

Happy shopping:dance:

Zunaid,Shamima and Shuller
The Ecigstore Team

Finally :) Some interesting juices you have lined up there!

Still a bit difficult to navigate this site. Cannot click on menu above to see what is in the submenus. Is it just me or is this still being worked on?

Twisted messes listed as authentic on your website. Could you please confirm?
Authentic price range is higher. So I would immediately grab it if you somehow managed to get them cheaper.

Also please confirm authenticty of the Phenotype L , price seems to good to be true.

Twisted messes listed as authentic on your website. Could you please confirm?
Authentic price range is higher. So I would immediately grab it if you somehow managed to get them cheaper.
Hi Alex, the twisted messes RDA was 100% authentic, sourced from the USA, we are currently sold out due to a overwhelming response, however will be getting more of these awesome RDA's, hopefully you were one of the lucky few who were able to take advantage of our limited awesome deals

Also please confirm authenticty of the Phenotype L , price seems to good to be true.
Hi, The Phenotype L is 100% Authentic and is sourced from the USA, thanks for alerting me of the pricing, have corrected the website with the correct pricing, lol if you registered an paid for the rda on my website i would of certainly of given it to you at that price, Once again thanks for querying and bringing this to my attention

Hi, The Phenotype L is 100% Authentic and is sourced from the USA, thanks for alerting me of the pricing, have corrected the website with the correct pricing, lol if you registered an paid for the rda on my website i would of certainly of given it to you at that price, Once again thanks for querying and bringing this to my attention
Expecting delivery within the comming weeks

Thanks a lot. I call dibs on one when next available! Please reserve if possible :-D

Back