Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Pretty sick:rock:

H9g3IMz.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2f7x27/the_most_creative_mod_ive_seen_to_date/

Last edited:
Only problem is that the knobs should have controlled the wattage, and the actual switch should have controlled the firing. As if it wasn't heavy and uncomfortable to hold in your hand to start off with :p

Oddly enough the standard pedal enclosure is a Hammond 1590B if I remember correctly, quite commonly used for homebrew box mods as well.

Only problem is that the knobs should have controlled the wattage, and the actual switch should have controlled the firing. As if it wasn't heavy and uncomfortable to hold in your hand to start off with :p

Oddly enough the standard pedal enclosure is a Hammond 1590B if I remember correctly, quite commonly used for homebrew box mods as well.

But it still looks Sick as bosums though

It's like i think it and then someone somewhere does it hahahaha :-D Awesome novelty idea :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_20140902_215208.jpg
    IMG_20140902_215208.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 24
"Everyone buys a DS-1 and ends with no one liking their DS-1" and same goes with the EGO :rofl:

seems bit bulky .but a good look. im sure anyone who knows anything bout guitars would love this

Back