• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuzzGlo

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zTLwLuzIg-b0.kuR4Vh2dvkfA
/*Edit */ Original link unshared Data corrupted

This link is updated and active and open for editing ( Please only edit if you are familiar with how maps works) PM for icon changes, colour changes, store phone number address, errors anything related I will be updating daily for the next week)
--> https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zpZUwJ4ijdnA.ktnvknllDtSY

Since I love locations.

This is something I've been working on.

Tell me what you think and give me ideas. If someone wants to take over (Officially from the site thats cool) or if vendors want to be added.

Shops not listed or people selling there own juice could also be included.

Last edited:
Very handy! No one wants to take over... you are the official vaping map keeper! :)

I've been talking to @shaunnadan about what data to put on the map and the most efficient way to do that.

Please pm me if you would like your store added or removed along with locations and other details such as times, telephone numbers etc.

The idea is to make it as easy as possible to get vapers to vendors with the correct information.

Good job @BuzzGlo. Nobodies taking over this is your baby now. If you need help you know where to find me, just dont ring my bell before 6am.

Maybe admin might give you a fancy map keeper badge :) who knows. Im still chasing my first badge, u might just beat me to it

So I've managed to create the map base with all of the ecigssa vendors and retailers.

Just need to add some more fancy filtering tools and should have it published early tomorrow.

So just been playing around with the map in a GIS shape file engine. May have a cool new look and feel that's a lot more dynamic especially for mobile phone users.

*Added new data fields (store website, contact details, address)

Great stuff guys

Thanks for the start @BuzzGlo and for the extra effort @shaunnadan

Will be useful to many vapers

So just been playing around with the map in a GIS shape file engine. May have a cool new look and feel that's a lot more dynamic especially for mobile phone users.

*Added new data fields (store website, contact details, address)

This is what happens when you sleep. Someone steals you baby :p Jk

Cool stuff man share the link with me on gmail. I'm dying to see what you've done with the map I sent you since last nyt

@BuzzGlo dont die dude. U need to take me to work. Check your whatsapp ;) and we can discuss the map further.

So um.... Your map file is broken. But in my defense you gave me edit privileges and not delete . So I've got multiple pins on diff layers.

Landed up making a new file and then redid it by using spatial GIS shape files instead. Il export it to a readable file and send it to you once I get through these morning meetings

Cool I've added some color and naming, I'll add the stores I have that you dont have on my map. (Dunno you seem to have skipped twisp store :p ) Store details like numbers can be added as well but this is good framework.

That could work, especially if you are looking for something and your regular store is out of stock, hehe

Just one thing, you have a twisp in centurion mall incorrectly colored as a red (vape Kind Store) the name still indicates that it is indeed a twisp store......

That could work, especially if you are looking for something and your regular store is out of stock, hehe

Just one thing, you have a twisp in centurion mall incorrectly colored as a red (vape Kind Store) the name still indicates that it is indeed a twisp store......

I've made the changes - disabled the old link we had data corruption...

Actually I ordered something online on special shipping was R60 but a store down the road had it for R40 More than the special. I ended up waiting a few extra days. Which got me to thinking how many stores are around the corner that I could just use. R20 isnt much.

Cool I've added some color and naming, I'll add the stores I have that you dont have on my map. (Dunno you seem to have skipped twisp store :p ) Store details like numbers can be added as well but this is good framework.
The twisp stores have an esri shape file with all of their stores. Was gonna extract that entire list and repopulate.

Hi @shaunnadan,

Great idea to have all the vendors on a map. We are happy to assist with listing our stores. Just let us know what you need and we will happily supply.

could you provide a csv file with the following fields :

name | address | contact number | X coordinate | Y Coordinate

i use a similar GIS mapping system (ESRI / Afrigis) but if you had that file it would save me tons of work digging it out of your website. im not the GIS shape file owner so needs a bit more tweaking from my side to extract everything.

could you provide a csv file with the following fields :

name | address | contact number | X coordinate | Y Coordinate

i use a similar GIS mapping system (ESRI / Afrigis) but if you had that file it would save me tons of work digging it out of your website. im not the GIS shape file owner so needs a bit more tweaking from my side to extract everything.
We will put it together for you and send it through as soon as possible.
Could you supply your email address?

We will put it together for you and send it through as soon as possible.
Could you supply your email address?

On your site you have a custom map. Your markers for locations is your logo. This is achieved by giving Google the url for the image to use. Could you send the url with the image you used for that map and I will add it to map once *Shaun has added your store locations.

Last edited:
Back