Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Coil change day! Some of the Dvarw's needed fresh, blue "The One" coils from Steam Craft! I have been using @charln's coils for the last year or two! Charl is probably the best coil maker in the land and further field! If you have never tried a @charln coil, do yourself a favour and try one! If you are unsure which coil to choose, chat with him. He will guide you. As a matter of interest, "The One" coil was designed for me specifically, and on coil number 11, I said to Charl ", This is the One",! and hence the name of the coil!
Steam Craft The One 1.jpgSteam Craft The One 2.jpgSteam Craft The One 3.jpgSteam Craft The One 5.jpgSteam Craft The One 6.jpg

100% cannot go wrong with Charls coils AND he's one of the lekkerest chaps ever!

im very curious.
are you changing coil once a week?

I re wick once a week but i clean my coils when i do. dont really feel the coil is at its best until around the second wicking.
the set of coils I have in my Zeus Tank has been going since September and are still perfect with a new wick ocne a week. and the juice I smoke is very sweet so it needs to be cleaned once a week.

also what is the coil material? are you smoking in wattage mode or temp controll mode?

im very curious.
are you changing coil once a week?

I re wick once a week but i clean my coils when i do. dont really feel the coil is at its best until around the second wicking.
the set of coils I have in my Zeus Tank has been going since September and are still perfect with a new wick ocne a week. and the juice I smoke is very sweet so it needs to be cleaned once a week.

also what is the coil material? are you smoking in wattage mode or temp controll mode?

No, I don't change coils once a week. I rotate a batch of Dvarws, and I change coils only when the blue coil loses its colour and changes to grey! I do change wicks EVERY DAY, even though my juice (Red Pill) is very clean. When I change the wick, it's normally still mostly white. I really enjoy a fresh wick.

Back