The Origen 16mm BF Atty

This is ridiculous! I just built a 1.2Ω coil in the O16 that makes my 0.9Ω in the Chalice seem cold o_O

Battery life win :dance:

Delivered via Fedex. Courier processing and Custom fees brought the final and total cost per atomizer to R1596.00.

Beautiful workmanship. Two wire holes per post - first time I have seen that. It is small - see compared to the Nuppin and RM2 below.

9Vw41WW.jpg

h9CugSo.jpg
Slightly off topic but, are those atomizer stands with 510 or just blocks of metal?

Guess who ordered another O16 :DREVIL:

ME!! :HAPPYCRY:

Edit: okay, I didnt order it but this awesome gentlemen from Koringberg ordered it for ME!! :dance:Im still winning :rofl:

Guess who ordered another O16 :DREVIL:

ME!! :HAPPYCRY:

Edit: okay, I didnt order it but this awesome gentlemen from Koringberg ordered it for ME!! :dance:Im still winning :rofl:
Been using mine for about 3 weeks now. Best BF atty ever imo.

Been using mine for about 3 weeks now. Best BF atty ever imo.

I'm literally :envy: about your head start :-D

And I couldn't agree more, the O16 is the best atomizer I've ever vaped on. I'm so happy with mine :)

Todds review

The little tank section is pretty cool, not for me but very cool that it works well.
His 'cons' are kinda meaningless, if you couldn't figure out the O16 was 16mm in diameter then...well, LOL :SADWHY:

Norbert rocks and the O16 is bad ass, the end :VOMITHATE:

Last edited:

I have no idea why he choose to put a random piece of cotton in the back of the coil...:FACEPALM:

Last edited:
Back