The Pod (Orion DNA +Q)

thehbomb101

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Anybody else had any issues with these pods ?

Bought a single the other day and found that it lasted just over a day which starkly contrasts the week or so I get out of the Lost Vape 0.25 pods .Used “Exclamation” Nic salts which generally fair well in the other pods and did the whole show and dance of letting it sit and giving it a few “dry” pulls to make sure the wick was saturated but with normal use the pod just couldn’t hold up . I have the wattage settings on my Orion DNA turned down to increase longevity of pods .

Anybody else had any issues with these pods ?

Bought a single the other day and found that it lasted just over a day which starkly contrasts the week or so I get out of the Lost Vape 0.25 pods .Used “Exclamation” Nic salts which generally fair well in the other pods and did the whole show and dance of letting it sit and giving it a few “dry” pulls to make sure the wick was saturated but with normal use the pod just couldn’t hold up . I have the wattage settings on my Orion DNA turned down to increase longevity of pods .
Is it the pods for the original DNA GO and Quest alternative, if so they don't wick very efficiently just too much cotton!

Is it the pods for the original DNA GO and Quest alternative, if so they don't wick very efficiently just too much cotton!

See I know to comb out the cotton in the original pods by at least half but this pod is a mesh coil head in the same shape . It’s name is unfortunately “The Pod” which makes it difficult to convey that it’s made by a company other than lost vape.But i 100% agree the original pods do not wick at all with the amount of cotton they arrive with .

See I know to comb out the cotton in the original pods by at least half but this pod is a mesh coil head in the same shape . It’s name is unfortunately “The Pod” which makes it difficult to convey that it’s made by a company other than lost vape.But i 100% agree the original pods do not wick at all with the amount of cotton they arrive with .
That is a third party product so i wouldn't know! for a guess it was cheaper and you are finding out why!

Another kit that gets diabolical coil life is the BMI Micro. Very disappointing considering the price. I only mention this because these are both supposedly at the top end of the AIO market and should be far better than anything else around.

That is a third party product so i wouldn't know! for a guess it was cheaper and you are finding out why!

I wish it was cheaper but it comes out at the same price if not more expensive on some sites . Definitely won’t be purchasing it again .

Another kit that gets diabolical coil life is the BMI Micro. Very disappointing considering the price. I only mention this because these are both supposedly at the top end of the AIO market and should be far better than anything else around.

I’m yet to find a pod system with good coil life , it’s unfortunate seeing as I find it difficult to walk around with a box mod + rta on a daily basis . I’ve been looking at the new Argus air but I will have to wait and see what the reviews are like .

I’m yet to find a pod system with good coil life , it’s unfortunate seeing as I find it difficult to walk around with a box mod + rta on a daily basis . I’ve been looking at the new Argus air but I will have to wait and see what the reviews are like .
Freemax Autopod for DL or Freemax Maxpod for a MTL, you won't get better coil life than Freemax!

Back