The Puff Station - Retailer Reviews

Bonez007

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
gotta say a huge thank you to @Ricgt from The Puff Station on the excellent service. I chatted to him via Whatsapp about the Kangertech Subtank Mini. He is friendly and willing to help. I placed the order and just love it when my Vape gear gets delivered to my work place before I come in. He even send me free Native Wicks as a Tank You gift.

@Ricgt I appreciate the awesome service, lightning fast delivery, and the nice free gift! I will order again!

On to the Subtank. It is an amazing tank. I have been using the magma RDA and ipv v2 almost exclusively since around July last year. I could not find an alternative tank that suited to my style of vaping. I have tried the kayfun, veritas, plum veil, and some others but they are just stashed away in my Vape drawer. now, the subtank mini is my daily device. I use nothing else. The VApe is warm and Has great Flavour. the Flavour is not as sharp and intense as the magma, but it is great never the less. Plus the benefits of not needing to drip while driving is ultimate. Also, for once my IPV is not drenched in juice because this tank does not leak. Im in love with it. The RBA base is easy to build on and the stock coils are high quality. The clouds are in abundance. The airflow on first hole is tighter than on wide open on magma, and slightly looser when on the double hole setting. I got used to that pretty quick.

Thank you once again, for the awesome service and awesome product @Ricgt

tried opening the website for this vendor, but i'm greeted with a section that asked me for a password? does anyone else get is?

tried opening the website for this vendor, but i'm greeted with a section that asked me for a password? does anyone else get is?
Still on holiday I presume. Should be accessible by tomorrow.

Back